Thursday, July 17, 2008

Okay, I will explain!

Say, caught me missing in school these days? Exam week lagi?

Because...

I'm sick. -_-

The night before I was sick ( Tuesday ), I was very very very fine. Doing really good, I even had time to go online. *pfft* Had a real good sleep. Until 0330 am. I woke up and did some business. Then hopped into bed after that big business. Woke up again half an hour later. Ran into mummy's room with Mr.Blankie ( I call him Mr.Blankie, so what? ) and teddy. Snuggled in her bed and sleep. Call me kiddie, screw you. *scoffs* Mummy nudged me awake at about 0545 ( usual time on schooling days ). Yelled. "Why are you sweating?". Me, half-awake, replied with a "I don't know lahh". After much blahblahblah, mum says I don't have to go to school because I am sick. High fever hitting 38.7°C. Bummer. Went to the doctor, got oh-so-"few" pills. I already hate swallowing pills. Wait, I can't swallow them. Whatever lahh.

Papers I missed today: Chemistry, English, Add Math.

Gosh. It's the first time I missed school during the exam week. Anyway, it's quite a good thing too. I basically slept throughout the whole day. Only awake when I need to take those sucky pills, go to the loo, wallop my makan, bathe and talk to mummy. :D Psst. You know what, if you're lucky, maybe you should give it a try? Nyehehe. In the right and legal way lahh. Get a medical certificate. Lol. I kid. =]

Right. And the next day. I felt better. MUCH better. In fact, I think I'm okay already. But mum says I'm still hot. Sigh. So, I skipped school. Again. Now this time...

Papers I missed today: Physics, Modern Math.

Aww. That's a total of 5 papers. Man. I'm sure to fail this time. Wait. TH. They'll print out TH as my grades. Well, incase you might not know what TH means. It's an abbreviation for TOO HOT. ROFL. Lalalala. Come on. We all should know what TH means. d:

So, anyway. Here I am. Blogging about why I disappeared from school today and yesterday. Just to make things clear. I'm not dead. No worries. -_- And to everyone out there, take good care of yourself. Don't end up like me. Sick at the very wrong moment, the very wrong place and the very wrong person. God bless!

Bye bye. Have a nice day!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home