Monday, July 7, 2008

07.07 babies.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOO SIAH EER!


Okay, I don't want this to be lengthy and crappy. =)
So to my best friend, happy sweet sixteenth!
May God bless you and all the best in life. You know I'm always here for you hmm?
I feel blessed to have such a great friend like you! Hee.
And you know I'm a great friend too kan? d:
I :heart: you.
xoxo.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA LOO!

Okay, this might be weird, but if I must say, I actually didn't know that your birthday was today.
Only when Siah Eer told me. LOL. Sorry!

Okay, here's what actually happened.

At the bus stand...

*scratchs head*

*ehh, what I want to say to Jessica already ahh?*

Hellooooo!

Suddenly...
OMIGOSH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'M SO SOOOOORRRY!

and...

I definitely screamed REALLY loud...

I think she freaked out or something...

LOL.


So anyway, happy birthday my friend! =)
God bless you and I love you!
You always make me laugh, and that's a good thing right? Heee.
Take care and have a great birthday. :D
xoxo.
Sorry. I still haven't had any photos with Jessica yet. But I will, SOON.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home