Footbola-ed and fever's now gone.
Football reminds me of AuditionSEA. =( You know when you create a Battle Party room and everybody will set their room title's to "BELOW THAN XXX K FOOTBALL". Haha. As in, their limits for the game, lower than the scores you'll get kicked out. Ahh, you'll basically don't get what I'm saying. Nvm. Haha.
Back to the real football. It's amazing that we lost one game and won one game. LOL. The whole thing was funny mann. We practically LOL-ed the whole game instead of kicking some ball. Right the first match was between my group (10) and group 9.
My team:
Shi Yunn (goalkeeper)
Me
Wei Chin
Catherine Ong
Suwarna
Lin Kee
Looi Yoong
Team 9:
Manvinder (goalkeeper)
Tharshinii
Hashwinder
Debra
Kirtana
Priyadharshini
And I think that's about all.
I kicked off because they konnonnyerr chose me as captain without my knowledge. -_- Whatever lahh. It's just a freaking game. And and, our whole team already started laughing because Manvinder was the goalkeeper. Haha. You know Manvinder? The typical nerdy, aneroxic (exaggerating because it's difficult to describe her skinniness), wacky and unpredictable Manvinder. She was so so so so so so so funny, she laughed at herself too. Haha. The only ones who were really seriously playing the game was Tharshinii and Lavenya. Others were just having a good laugh at kicking some bola. And and all of us always kick out of the field weyh. XD Bunch of inexperience kiddos. I made a couple of silly mistakes though. E.g I dragged the ball to the wrong goal, I kicked air instead of the ball, and I didn't manage to score for the penalty kick. Lol. Menyiasuikan betul. Thank goodness I didn't kicked the ball into the wrong goal. =x Which I almost did. So we were all sweating out running like little sesated chicks chasing the ball.
The score was: 1 and 1. Yeah so we have penalty kicks. I had to go around asking my teammates what a penalty kick is. Yes, call me a dumbo. :D This time the opposing team's got somewhat strategy, they changed their keeper. It's now, Hashwinder. She's shorter and 'healthier' compared to Manvinder. =x But it didn't affect our team though, we were all still laughing and taking long deep breaths. Haha. We maintained our keeper, Shi Yunn. She's awesome mann! Heee.
Penalty kick results:
Hints: My team. Their team.
Round 1
Striker: Suwarna.
Results: G-O-A-L.
Striker: Hashwinder
Results: O-U-T.
Round 2
Striker: Looi Yoong.
Results: G-O-A-L.
Striker: Tharshinii
Results: O-U-T.
Round 3
Striker: Me.
Results. o-u-t. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Striker: Priyadharshini.
Results: g-o-a-l. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Final results: And the winner goes to, 'ding ding ding', Group 10!
It was shocking but we were glad though. And right away, we had the next game. With the Form 5 Malays team. We were a little afraid. Especially, me. Lol. They were all very "tua chiak" / big-sized for an instance. Scary weyh. But anyway, we laughed like some retards, again. Haha. They were actually 'okay' only, it's just that we aren't big enough to elbow them, I guess. LOL.
The score was: 5 and 0. Haha. We obviously scored nothing lahh. LOL. But it was funny though. I had a good time whacking some balls. Heee. So anyway, winning or losing doesn't matter, it's the joy of being there with your friends. And and, having an enjoyable time out of it! :D Wheeee.
Back to the real football. It's amazing that we lost one game and won one game. LOL. The whole thing was funny mann. We practically LOL-ed the whole game instead of kicking some ball. Right the first match was between my group (10) and group 9.
My team:
Shi Yunn (goalkeeper)
Me
Wei Chin
Catherine Ong
Suwarna
Lin Kee
Looi Yoong
Team 9:
Manvinder (goalkeeper)
Tharshinii
Hashwinder
Debra
Kirtana
Priyadharshini
And I think that's about all.
I kicked off because they konnonnyerr chose me as captain without my knowledge. -_- Whatever lahh. It's just a freaking game. And and, our whole team already started laughing because Manvinder was the goalkeeper. Haha. You know Manvinder? The typical nerdy, aneroxic (exaggerating because it's difficult to describe her skinniness), wacky and unpredictable Manvinder. She was so so so so so so so funny, she laughed at herself too. Haha. The only ones who were really seriously playing the game was Tharshinii and Lavenya. Others were just having a good laugh at kicking some bola. And and all of us always kick out of the field weyh. XD Bunch of inexperience kiddos. I made a couple of silly mistakes though. E.g I dragged the ball to the wrong goal, I kicked air instead of the ball, and I didn't manage to score for the penalty kick. Lol. Menyiasuikan betul. Thank goodness I didn't kicked the ball into the wrong goal. =x Which I almost did. So we were all sweating out running like little sesated chicks chasing the ball.
The score was: 1 and 1. Yeah so we have penalty kicks. I had to go around asking my teammates what a penalty kick is. Yes, call me a dumbo. :D This time the opposing team's got somewhat strategy, they changed their keeper. It's now, Hashwinder. She's shorter and 'healthier' compared to Manvinder. =x But it didn't affect our team though, we were all still laughing and taking long deep breaths. Haha. We maintained our keeper, Shi Yunn. She's awesome mann! Heee.
Penalty kick results:
Hints: My team. Their team.
Round 1
Striker: Suwarna.
Results: G-O-A-L.
Striker: Hashwinder
Results: O-U-T.
Round 2
Striker: Looi Yoong.
Results: G-O-A-L.
Striker: Tharshinii
Results: O-U-T.
Round 3
Striker: Me.
Results. o-u-t. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Striker: Priyadharshini.
Results: g-o-a-l. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Final results: And the winner goes to, 'ding ding ding', Group 10!
It was shocking but we were glad though. And right away, we had the next game. With the Form 5 Malays team. We were a little afraid. Especially, me. Lol. They were all very "tua chiak" / big-sized for an instance. Scary weyh. But anyway, we laughed like some retards, again. Haha. They were actually 'okay' only, it's just that we aren't big enough to elbow them, I guess. LOL.
The score was: 5 and 0. Haha. We obviously scored nothing lahh. LOL. But it was funny though. I had a good time whacking some balls. Heee. So anyway, winning or losing doesn't matter, it's the joy of being there with your friends. And and, having an enjoyable time out of it! :D Wheeee.
Have a nice day all! =]
Labels: Achievements., Laughters and grins.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home