Sunday, June 22, 2008

Buhbye Sunday, Hello MUNday. -_-

Sigh, you know what? If only the whole week has got 5 weekends instead of 2, and 2 weekdays instead of 5. I mean it's like, you get only 2 days rest after 5 continuous crazy schooling and tuition hours. Argh. I crap, again. =)

Anyway, today's Sunday. Tomorrow's Monday. *prays time will crawl*. I don't like Mondays! Reminds me of that STUPID Monzair fella who came to school and correct MONday into MUNday. -_-

Thoughts: Serious lohh. He beri gay lohh. Act like he beri good nia lohh. So what he got accent? I also got mahh. Manglisshh like thish lohh. You can or not seh? Nah beh. Go long piak and take your louzhee books away hor. Say not sold in Malaysia. Manyiak tipu lohh lu. Going around schools selling all. Ke si lahh you. Bigfatkahcheng.

Right. Mondays are quite a pain in the neck. Especially tomorrow, I have got to wake up extra early, that would be 0520 so that I wouldn't miss my transport. Sigh. And and, Mondays got assembly lohh. Freaking long kay? Too bad, I don't have a good book currently to keep my hands busy. I mean you can't exactly be paying attention to all the teachers blah blahing in front there for a full hour, or more, right? I think I'll sleep lohh. -_- What to do? Sometimes, beh tahan lohh.

I wish I could do more things during the weekend. E.g softball, homeworking, gaming. Sigh. It's been almost 2 months since I've touched my glove. It's left to collect dust at the shelf. Haha. And homeworks, it's been piling up day by day, and I don't have enough time to complete it. Okay, minus the gaming hours, maybe I can finish it, but definitely you would like to bang the keyboard to destress after a full week of schooling and tuition right? Lol. If you know what I mean.

Hmmm. I think I'd better be going before I crap non-stop and wake up late tomorrow. So all, good night and have a nice MUNday tommorow. -_-

See yahh! :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home