This pivotal moment.
*Sigh* I am really going through a tough time currently. Facing lots and lots of hardships and difficulties.
You see, my grandmother, which is from my dad's side, has been hospitalised, again. She's got stroke. And it's getting worse day by day. She couldn't speak currently. She couldn't remember us, me and my brothers. I mean, we can't blame her for that. But, I feel so sad for my grandmother hmmm? It's like when the moment I saw her, I just wanted to break down and cry, but tears don't seem to pour out. My heart just feels like it's stabbed or something. Seeing my own grandma so sickly in the hospital. Sigh. I went to SMC and talked to her about half and hour and we left for the airport. I was asking her whether she was okay, but there was no reply. She just looks at me with her watery eyes. But I think she wants to say "don't worry". I've been praying for her, and maybe somehow, God convinces me not to worry about granny.
Right, and after visiting granny, we had to go to the KLIA International Airport to send my another grandmother, this time from my mom's side, and my uncle, Pastor John, to New Zealand. They will be in New Zealand for 10 days, to help consult my uncle, Peter, and my aunt, Sherilee, where they both might divorce. And Uncle Peter is currently diagnosed with Hepatitis B. Sigh. See, my uncle is a pastor,and my granny is a wonderful Christian. And I have full confidence that this trip will be a success. Oh, yes it definitely will! No matter how discouraging my brothers are, when they say it'll never work, I'll still believe they wouldn't divorce. :D
Brother: Eh, amah (granny) bought for Uncle Peter cigarettes.
Mum: Aiyoohh. *lets out a heavy sigh*
Me: Got Hepatitis B somemore smoke. Amah hor. *rolls eyes*
Brother: Aiyahh, already know cannot cure, ma smoke only lohh.
Me: I tell you can wan loh. Kuku (Pastor John) can do wonders wan and some more amah's tears hor is miraculous wan. Sure can wan. See, amah now also no more Hepatitis already mah.
Mum: *smiles* Yeah loh.
Yes. My grandmother was a Hepatitis B patient. And praise God, she was incredibly healed when she just completely surrendered her disease to God. And have faith that God can heal her. Insulins, injections, pills, heavy medications, my grandmother said no to all of it. And it's true! 2 years was only the time God needed to work wonders and she is certified completely healed. 100% healed. Even the doctor was shocked. Amazing isn't it? I salute granny lahh. :D *tabik!* And yes, Hepatitis B is somehow hereditary. Unfortunately, Uncle Peter has it. He was quarantined about last 2 months. And recently, a phone call came from Uncle Peter saying that he was having troubles with his wife. His wife wanted a divorce. It was all so sudden. And amah prayed and cried, prayed and cried. And finally came to a decision where my Pastor John and amah will fly to New Zealand.
So now, here they go. I just came back from the airport. And I miss granny already! Aww. Me, banana, Gideon and Gabriel were so busy talking in their Innova on the way home. From school, to amah, to Uncle John, to how Uncle John talks to himself, to Esther and Elijah, to Kenny Rogers. Haha. Yes, we had a good time talking. :D My brothers both were so tired and they look fed up with us making a havoc out of our loud chats. HAHAHA. Who cares. It's fun okay.
It's been a tough day, a tough time this year, for all of us, my family members. But no matter what, God is with me, he is always there for me. And for you too! So, don't keep that frown on that forehead of yours! Smile even though it's difficult. :D
You see, my grandmother, which is from my dad's side, has been hospitalised, again. She's got stroke. And it's getting worse day by day. She couldn't speak currently. She couldn't remember us, me and my brothers. I mean, we can't blame her for that. But, I feel so sad for my grandmother hmmm? It's like when the moment I saw her, I just wanted to break down and cry, but tears don't seem to pour out. My heart just feels like it's stabbed or something. Seeing my own grandma so sickly in the hospital. Sigh. I went to SMC and talked to her about half and hour and we left for the airport. I was asking her whether she was okay, but there was no reply. She just looks at me with her watery eyes. But I think she wants to say "don't worry". I've been praying for her, and maybe somehow, God convinces me not to worry about granny.
Right, and after visiting granny, we had to go to the KLIA International Airport to send my another grandmother, this time from my mom's side, and my uncle, Pastor John, to New Zealand. They will be in New Zealand for 10 days, to help consult my uncle, Peter, and my aunt, Sherilee, where they both might divorce. And Uncle Peter is currently diagnosed with Hepatitis B. Sigh. See, my uncle is a pastor,and my granny is a wonderful Christian. And I have full confidence that this trip will be a success. Oh, yes it definitely will! No matter how discouraging my brothers are, when they say it'll never work, I'll still believe they wouldn't divorce. :D
Brother: Eh, amah (granny) bought for Uncle Peter cigarettes.
Mum: Aiyoohh. *lets out a heavy sigh*
Me: Got Hepatitis B somemore smoke. Amah hor. *rolls eyes*
Brother: Aiyahh, already know cannot cure, ma smoke only lohh.
Me: I tell you can wan loh. Kuku (Pastor John) can do wonders wan and some more amah's tears hor is miraculous wan. Sure can wan. See, amah now also no more Hepatitis already mah.
Mum: *smiles* Yeah loh.
Yes. My grandmother was a Hepatitis B patient. And praise God, she was incredibly healed when she just completely surrendered her disease to God. And have faith that God can heal her. Insulins, injections, pills, heavy medications, my grandmother said no to all of it. And it's true! 2 years was only the time God needed to work wonders and she is certified completely healed. 100% healed. Even the doctor was shocked. Amazing isn't it? I salute granny lahh. :D *tabik!* And yes, Hepatitis B is somehow hereditary. Unfortunately, Uncle Peter has it. He was quarantined about last 2 months. And recently, a phone call came from Uncle Peter saying that he was having troubles with his wife. His wife wanted a divorce. It was all so sudden. And amah prayed and cried, prayed and cried. And finally came to a decision where my Pastor John and amah will fly to New Zealand.
So now, here they go. I just came back from the airport. And I miss granny already! Aww. Me, banana, Gideon and Gabriel were so busy talking in their Innova on the way home. From school, to amah, to Uncle John, to how Uncle John talks to himself, to Esther and Elijah, to Kenny Rogers. Haha. Yes, we had a good time talking. :D My brothers both were so tired and they look fed up with us making a havoc out of our loud chats. HAHAHA. Who cares. It's fun okay.
It's been a tough day, a tough time this year, for all of us, my family members. But no matter what, God is with me, he is always there for me. And for you too! So, don't keep that frown on that forehead of yours! Smile even though it's difficult. :D
Tootles!
Labels: Bottom of my heart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home