Add Math is somewhat, fun. Convincing?
Skip out of the title for a moment, and here are the results I got today.
PJK - anunbelievable80
Sejarah - Before: 79
After: 81
My Sejarah was actually 79. Rather disappointed, when I should be begging for teacher for 1 miserable markah kesian, like most people would do. As always, people who crowds around the teacher's table grabbing their papers and pouring out honeyed words and masked their face of a desperate student, makes it obvious that their results ends with the digit 9. But no, I didn't do that.
When I got my paper, take a good look at the grades, recheck for any miscalculations, but unfortunately there were none, let out a heavy sigh and continue to read my novel. So selamburr aight? Haha. Then, there's some correction to a few questions. I got so excited and hoping that I would get an additional mark, but too bad, I was so suey, that I got 1 mistake and 1 correct. So, it makes no difference.
I got fed up. Feeling really irritated and annoyed, I just continue reading the novel. It was when Manvinder came to me and said, "Ey Jas Min, give me your objective, got correction". I bet it took me a full 2 minutes to clear my brains, between the novel and the marks. Seriously, I suddenly become blur and Ee Von, my neighbour, gave me a nudge and repeated what Manvinder said. I was like "Oh oh, take lahh. Got chenges tell me ahh".
About an hour later, after reccess, I saw my Sejarah paper on my desk and look straight at the marks. I got an extra 2 marks instead of 1! I got really happy and the same goes to Ee Von. She's got 79 too. And after the corrections, we were jumping jumping and all. LOL. Feeling that I am not that suey after all, I took a nice long time reading my novel with a good mood. Haha. So that's how my day was interesting. :D
Ohh and PJK was just, pure luck. =x
PJK - anunbelievable80
Sejarah - Before: 79
After: 81
My Sejarah was actually 79. Rather disappointed, when I should be begging for teacher for 1 miserable markah kesian, like most people would do. As always, people who crowds around the teacher's table grabbing their papers and pouring out honeyed words and masked their face of a desperate student, makes it obvious that their results ends with the digit 9. But no, I didn't do that.
When I got my paper, take a good look at the grades, recheck for any miscalculations, but unfortunately there were none, let out a heavy sigh and continue to read my novel. So selamburr aight? Haha. Then, there's some correction to a few questions. I got so excited and hoping that I would get an additional mark, but too bad, I was so suey, that I got 1 mistake and 1 correct. So, it makes no difference.
I got fed up. Feeling really irritated and annoyed, I just continue reading the novel. It was when Manvinder came to me and said, "Ey Jas Min, give me your objective, got correction". I bet it took me a full 2 minutes to clear my brains, between the novel and the marks. Seriously, I suddenly become blur and Ee Von, my neighbour, gave me a nudge and repeated what Manvinder said. I was like "Oh oh, take lahh. Got chenges tell me ahh".
About an hour later, after reccess, I saw my Sejarah paper on my desk and look straight at the marks. I got an extra 2 marks instead of 1! I got really happy and the same goes to Ee Von. She's got 79 too. And after the corrections, we were jumping jumping and all. LOL. Feeling that I am not that suey after all, I took a nice long time reading my novel with a good mood. Haha. So that's how my day was interesting. :D
Ohh and PJK was just, pure luck. =x
Right, now what I really want to post was about Add Math.
Typical Thursday nights, were scheduled for tuitions. 1930 up to 2230. Modern Math and Add Math. Thursdays are all about numbers.
You'll now know why I've got dark eyebags on Friday the next morning. What more? Trying to work out long long crappy equations tuition teachers seem to 'throw' heaps and heaps of it at us, pitiful students, every Thursday. Sheeesh.
But today was somehow, different than any other Thursdays.
I was really in the "I'll-try-to-love-Add Math mood".
You don't think I'll practically fall in love Add Math right? I was trying. Notice that word, try.
Maybe someday when a miracle happens to my brains.
When the evil witch who mistaken that poisonous apple and took a brain-energizer apple or something.
And Miss-Snow-White got tricked and greedy, walloped the apple, fell asleep for a century [ I'll be dead by then -.- ] decade.
Voila!
Wakes up with Albert Einsteins brain.
If only my charming prince kissed me awake, who cares about being smart aight? Sheeesh.
CRAP. I CAN DO THIS CRAPPY THING NONSTOP.
Right, back to the Thursdays. I attended class. It was packed as usual, but unusually quiet.
Our chapter: Differentiation
The whole thing is basically about deewhybydeeaxe, you'd understand only when you get into that chapter. And I find this whole thing, FUN. LOL.
You get to beautify it.
You get to make long long crappy equations in something short and not-so-sickening to look at.
Take this as an example:
y = (2 - 8x)³
you can't be exactly doing,
y = (2 - 8x)(2 - 8x)(2 - 8x)
right?
y = 3(2 - 8x)²
that's the answer. =]
Interesting right?
Yeah, so go flip your textbooks until you see that chapter and 'play' with it.
Also, I managed to complete 80 questions last week. 50 this week.
*self-praise*
But I'm not an Add Math lunatic now, just loving this chapter.
And and, I feel so relaxed in tuition today.
Most of times, I'd be all tensed up, scratching my head, cracking my stuffed brains to do Add Math.
HEEEEEE! I'm happy today. :D
Alright, that's all. Say, I feel like I'm extraordinary hyped up today. As in, like, er..., I have no idea lahh. Maybe because of my dramatic Sejarah scene? Or my wonderful joy of working out Add Math? I don't know. LOL.
Have a nice day, readers! =]
Labels: Achievements., Laughters and grins.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home