Taggy tags.
Real name : Jas Min.
Nickname : Min, Jas, Aminah, Minapoh, Copper.
Married : Maybe?
Zodiac sign : Scorpio.
Male or Female : Female.
High school : Methodist Girls School, Klang.
College : Soon, I guess.
Short or long hair : Long, I think.
Are you a health freak : No.
Height : 154. Frigginshort. Shaddup.
Do you have a crush on someone? : Ohh many. :D
Do you like yourself? : Dohh.
Piercings : Each on both earlobes.
Righty or lefty : Righty.
FIRST*
First surgery: None.
First piercing(s) : Earlobes. When I was 12.
First best friend : Sue-Ann. =]
First award : Forgotten.
First sport you joined : Badminton.
First pet : Dog.
First vacation: Forgotten. o.o
First concert : Vannessa Mae's. :D
CURRENTLY*
Eating : Nothing.
Drinking: Saliva? Lol.
I'm about to : Fill this up.
FUTURE*
Wants kids : Guess so.
Careers in mind: Aeronautical engineer.
WHICH ONE IS BETTER*
Lips or eyes : Eyes.
Hugs or kisses : Hugs.
Shorter or taller : Taller.
Romantic or spontaneous : Hmmm. Spontaneous.
Nice stomach or nice arms : Both!
Hook-up or relationships : Relationships.
Trouble maker or hesitants : Trouble maker. LOL.
HAVE YOU EVER*
Kissed a stranger : Never.
Drink bubble : o.o
Run away from home : Nope.
Liked someone younger : Nope.
Liked someone older : Yesh.
Broken somone's heart : Yesh.
Been arrested : Nope.
Turned someone down : Yup.
Cried when someone died : Obviously.
Liked a friend : I like all my friends. -.-
DO YOU BELIEVE IN*
Yourself : Sometimes.
Miracles : Yesh.
Love at first sight : Nope. Wait. Maybe? Aiyahh. No lahh.
Heaven : Absolutely.
Sex on the first date : NO.
Angels : Definitely.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY*
Is there one person you want to be with right now : My mum. I miss her. =[
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time : No.
Do you believe in God : YES I DO.
Tag [ 5 ppl ]
1. Anybody who wants to do it. =]
Nickname : Min, Jas, Aminah, Minapoh, Copper.
Married : Maybe?
Zodiac sign : Scorpio.
Male or Female : Female.
High school : Methodist Girls School, Klang.
College : Soon, I guess.
Short or long hair : Long, I think.
Are you a health freak : No.
Height : 154. Frigginshort. Shaddup.
Do you have a crush on someone? : Ohh many. :D
Do you like yourself? : Dohh.
Piercings : Each on both earlobes.
Righty or lefty : Righty.
FIRST*
First surgery: None.
First piercing(s) : Earlobes. When I was 12.
First best friend : Sue-Ann. =]
First award : Forgotten.
First sport you joined : Badminton.
First pet : Dog.
First vacation: Forgotten. o.o
First concert : Vannessa Mae's. :D
CURRENTLY*
Eating : Nothing.
Drinking: Saliva? Lol.
I'm about to : Fill this up.
FUTURE*
Wants kids : Guess so.
Careers in mind: Aeronautical engineer.
WHICH ONE IS BETTER*
Lips or eyes : Eyes.
Hugs or kisses : Hugs.
Shorter or taller : Taller.
Romantic or spontaneous : Hmmm. Spontaneous.
Nice stomach or nice arms : Both!
Hook-up or relationships : Relationships.
Trouble maker or hesitants : Trouble maker. LOL.
HAVE YOU EVER*
Kissed a stranger : Never.
Drink bubble : o.o
Run away from home : Nope.
Liked someone younger : Nope.
Liked someone older : Yesh.
Broken somone's heart : Yesh.
Been arrested : Nope.
Turned someone down : Yup.
Cried when someone died : Obviously.
Liked a friend : I like all my friends. -.-
DO YOU BELIEVE IN*
Yourself : Sometimes.
Miracles : Yesh.
Love at first sight : Nope. Wait. Maybe? Aiyahh. No lahh.
Heaven : Absolutely.
Sex on the first date : NO.
Angels : Definitely.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY*
Is there one person you want to be with right now : My mum. I miss her. =[
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time : No.
Do you believe in God : YES I DO.
Tag [ 5 ppl ]
1. Anybody who wants to do it. =]
Labels: Tags and copy-pastes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home