Thursday, June 5, 2008

Aunt's wedding.

Pom pom pom pom, pom pom pom pom, pom pom pom poooomm, pom pom pom pom pom pooooom.


Say, what does marriage means to you hmmm? It's the whole commitment thing right? The responsibilities and ermm... till-death-do-us-part thing. Lol. Ahh, so my 'aunt' got married. *HUURRRAAYYYYY* Even though I never speak to her before. =x But, she's still my aunt lahh. Pssst, my very beautiful aunt. Hehehe. She got married in this church called RLC in Petaling Jaya. Then we went up to the hall and I caught a quick glimpse of the bride. =3 Mwehehee. Typically, she's wearing the ol' white gown with the veil covering her face and a tiny bouquet of white roses clamped between her hands.

And as we all wait and gather in the hall, finally, the bride and groom makes their entrance. I wanted to like, cheer, but the pastor warned us not to talk or make noise. -.- So, just shaddup lahh. Lol. Awww, the ring bearer is just so cuttteeeee! My gosh, I feel like pinching his cheeks. His name is Mark. Ohh and we are related somehow. =3 He got this deal from his parents you know, like a perjanjian or something.

Perjanjian antara Mark dengan ibu bapanya



  • Mark is to be the ring bearer of the couples, Karen Hong and Eng See.

  • Mark is to behave at his best during the entire ceremony.

  • And if all the above is achieved, mummy and daddy are supposed to reward him an Ultraman set.

Note: All informations of this perjanjian are from Aunt Sharon. Thank you!

Q & A's about the perjanjian:

Did Mark actually fulfilled everything that his parents required him to do?

Guess so, I caught him holding an Ultraman toy running around.

Why is the title of the perjanjian written in BM?

Screw you, I like BM mah. =]

Lol. I couldn't catch a picture of him either, He's just too busy running around. And when he makes his entrance with the newlyweds everyone is just BLOCKING. I'm like, GETOUTOFMYWAY! But the Pastor mentioned not to make noise so i just scream it aloud in my heart. Then after the service, we head to their cafeteria. MIGOSH! The cafeteria is just huge and BEAUTIFUL! It's like your own Starbucks in church you know. How wonderful it is to have that hmmm? You can laze around with a cup of coffee with your kakis, while having some of the music team to play for you at the stage while you wallop your lunch. Chunted right? =3 It's okay. One day, BFC WIL BE BETTER THAN THAT! d: The food was alright. Later on, me and banana drift away into berbonding with my aunties. Carol currently 18 and Lee Teng 17. LOL. My aunts are only 1-2 years difference in age! Serious deyh. But we got bonds lahh. Like chemical bonds. Haha. And after that we baliked. So, CONGRATULATIONS to the newlyweds, Karen Hong and Khoo Eng See.

Pictures will be uploaded later on.

Psst, I blogged this a week after the event, so whatever lahh. XD

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home