American Idol Results.
CONGRATULATIONS!
DAVID COOK IS OUR NEW AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 7!
OMG OMG OMG!
I AM SO HAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
COOKIE MCHOTTIE I LOVE YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!
Okay, guess what I found out. Simon says, he thinks David Cook deserves this because he's just a bartender and works harder than D.A. He continues that he takes this things into consideration when he makes his choice among the Davids.
This is completely and utterly TRUUUUEEEE!
Okay, Simon, I'll take back that pigi mati but you are still being ridiculous. =] America isn't blinded by looks.
COOKIE I'll support you all the way man!
To DA, I think you're great but not GRREEEAAATTT enough for Cook. You'll go far but music and stardom is not all about having a good voice. I'd definitely have to say that COOKIE deserves this cause he put much much more effort than you do. From an average Joe, a normal human just like you and me, a bartender, making his way all up to this. MAN! There's still a long way to go DA, you're only 17. Besides, COOKIE'S got originality and versatility, which I don't think you've got it. He sang with all his heart and soul. Like Randy said to COOKIE, "You're singing your face out tonight!". Anyway, congratulations DA for making it 2nd place. =x
I LOVE YOU COOKIE MCHOTTIE!
Labels: Announcements., Wonderful wonders.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home