Friday, May 16, 2008

Various events.

Firstly,


HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY


to all the teachers around the globe. Today's your day so I don't mind if you brag and shit *oops* I mean erm, nag, then go ahead. Anyway, today is also an examination day, nobody even cares and I don't think many remembers that today's teacher's day. So, urm, thanks to all the teachers who have taught me and strived their very best to keep me attentive in class. I paham I am very naughty/cute in class. *blush blush* I paham that I asked stupid questions in class but it makes the class lively right? If only Mrs Lee reads blogs. Which is pathetically stupid. She's to busy for blogs. Anyway, I bet she agrees. Heeh. To all school teachers, I paham that I don't pay much attention in class. Instead I'll be working out Sudoku or tuition homeworks, reading novels, crapping, daydreaming, and sometimes sleeping, which I seldom do, but sometimes I can't help it. In short, I thank you all for educating me and for making me who I am now.


Thank you, Mrs Lee.


Thank you, Ms Ng.


Thank you, Ms Rachel Lee and Mrs Rachel Ponniah.


Thank you, Mr Thomas.


Thank you, Ms Gan.


Thank you, Mrs Wong.


Thank you, Mr Mani.


Thank you, Puan Manjit. Yes, I remember you.


Thank you, Cikgu Rafidah. All the best in N. Sembilan.


Thank you, ah teh.


If you notice, only ah teh is in my list who is a school teacher. =x Sorrylah I memang jahat.




Secondly,


HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY KNUCKLEHEAD


Have a blessed birthday my old buddy. All the best in life and your future undertakings. Hopefully, BIGMOUTH will be nailed on to your head forever. Thanks, knucklehead. I cherish those good ol' moments of school life. I cinta you lahh. :D




Thirdly,


HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY RUBESHEN a.k.a RUBBISH


Same goes to you, have a blessed birthday and may all your wishes come true as Rayel will be with you. ROFL. I shall tell her that on Tuesday. Erm, dei, first things first, don't study till you pressure + stress until you go bald. Seriously, you're balding, Rayel lari nanti. Lol. I could still remember those funny/dirty jokes of yours lah kid! Keep those sense of ridiculousness in you and that laughter that brings all of us to our arses begging for more jokes of yours. :D I pun cinta you. Tapi, lebih sikit nanti Rayel marah oh. LOL.




Fourthly,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CIKGU RAFIDAH


Thank you for being such an awesome teacher. You've been a great influence in my studies and a major reason I excelled. I wish you all the best in Negeri Sembilan and hopefully get to see you someday. I cinta lu lahh cikgu.

Fifthly,

WISH ME LUCK FOR MY FIRST STAGE PERFORMANCE

I am really nervous and I can't really play well. =[ It's a duet with my younger cousin, Gideon. I've been practising lately but I just don't seem to be improving. Sigh. Hopefully, I'll perform well on that day. :D

Itu saja, ty and selamat malam. =]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home