Sunday Fun-day.
Right. Today's Sunday and like every Sunday, I'll be up early and off to church. Somehow, today's the first time I'm off-routine doing the typical things I do on Sundays. I woke up early though, about 0800. Wash up and get things done. Head straight to tuition. Arrived at 0900, when the class only starts at 1000. Lol. Anyway, I just sat there and took out my Sejarah revision book. You see, I'm just plain bored. Sejarah was my last resort. d: Started reading Chapter 2, Sistem Perundangan. I started memorizing and one by one, some lala boys caught my eye. They were distracting though. One thing I notice, they either have super-rock-hard-spiked up-hair that look like porcupine spikes or freaky sharp earrings similar to nails to me, or DISGUSTING long nails for heaven-knows-what-for they need em', who knows, handy-nose-picks, *eeeww* or PINK boxers/undies that are just too revealing. Hell yeah. I saw it. -.- I couldn't help but look. Blame them. I 'SUCI'. Lol. Wth wth. Get some dignity you people. You don't need to reveal your undies to woo girls. And if 'I didn't realise' is the reason. BULLSHIT. I bet I can see half your ass if you ain't wearing anything. Sorry to have offend you people, but I'm speaking of the truth. Right. And lala boys have different types of fashion sense. Yeah, it makes them unique. Lol. They wear heavy eyeliner. Gosh. It makes them look like they've just got a good-ass punch in the eye. Seriously, if you've met one before. And they are boys. I'd understand if they were girls though. But boys? *eeeww* Well, and mainly they're clothes. I just can't understand why they have so many straps and chains and strings, criss-crossed and dangling around their waist. I wonder, isn't it difficult to walk? or don't you find those stuff heavy? I think they have like this thought planted on their minds that they are labelled "Hippie-people, Cool-guy, I'm your Casanova," or some other shits. Sigh. I mean if you wanna be lala. Be a better lala lah. Lol. Go copy Western-lalas then. I think they're way better. Ohh so much about them. Right. Back. After observing those people, Hui Li came. And it's about 0945. Ohh how much time flies, looking at them. Lol. Then Lester. Then Ee Von. Then the gang. And at about 1015 class started. How much I miss Mrs Lee. Heee. I feel left out after 3 months without Accounts and I am damn BLUR in class. I keep asking Ciu Yi the whys and hows. She got frustated and said, ' Just listen to teacher'. Lol. And miraculously, it ended quite fast. Mrs Lee usually brags and craps for like half-an-hour after the actual balik time. Today was only 5 minutes late. (: And as for today's disappointments, I came to tuition but I couldn't meet up with Fiona and Ivan. Sigh. Well, to look on the bright side, that BEETCH ain't in tuition! Ciu Yi and I were extremely happy. Lmao. Then at about 1230 we head to Aeon with Lester, Ee Von, Hui Li, Wen Yi and me. Then we met up with my-oh-so-lovely-boy, Arnand and Ruby. Then kiter makan at Pastamania. Wallop 2 slices of pizza and sneak some pasta out of Ee Von's plate. Thank you! Haha. Then the cake comes. Our birthday boy keeps smiling like some small kid. Lool. And then, *ahem* itu 'lomantic' parts mula lah. Birthday boy gets to kiss his girl and *ahem* those things la ha. =x I ain't got those pictures so, too bad! d: I'll try my best to explain though. They erm.. ate a strawberry from each others mouth. LOL. Senlili paham la. And me and Hui Li got HIGH. They challenged us to do the same thing. I pun 'action', and we really did it! Lol. Only it's chocolates instead of strawberries and so it's quite long, we didn't even touched lips. Heh. Everyone was looking but, who cares? Pompuan ngan pompuan. ROFL. Later on, we walked around the mall. I bought some Teacher's day gifts, Mummy's day gift and an EST book. Pas tu, I went back at about 1800. Mummy was quite mad at me because I was out for quite long. But it didn't last long. After we're back at home, we were laughing at some lame joke she told. (: *hugs and kisses* And so much for today, here I am blogging about what I've done today. Besides, I ain't feeling really good. Blame my sucky brains. Gosh. I can't study and it's like only a week to mid-term examinations. Argh. Blame him also. I darn miss him alot. It's already 5 months since we've met. T.T I'm still waiting and always will.
AND MY POCKET IS RUNNING DRY! I AM SO BLOODY BROKE!
$$$$$$$$$$
Labels: Laughters and grins.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home