Adwin. (:
Tags.
Full Name: Ng Jas Min.
Nickname: Min. Nal calls me copper.
Name you wish you had: I love my name just the way it is.
What do people normally mistake your name as: They usually miss out the space between Jas and Min and add the 'e'. Jasmine.
Birthday: 31 October 1992
Birthplace: Klang.
Time of Birth: Mid-afternoon.
Single or taken: Taken! (:
Zodiac sign: Scorpio.
-Your Appearance-
How tall are you= A mere 153 cm. Bugger.
Wish you were taller= Obviously.
Eye colour= Rayel said it's dark brown. Lol.
Eye colour you want= The colour it is now.
Natural Hair colour= Black.
Current Hair colour= Black.
Short or long hair= Mid.
Ever dyed your hair a bizarre color= Nope.
Last time u did something dramatic to ur hair= Straightened?
Glasses or contacts= Glasses but I seldom where them.
Do you wear make up= No.
Ever had hair extensions= No.
Paint your nails= No.
-In the opposite gender-
What colour eye = Typical Asian eye colour.
What colour hair= Anything their comfortable with.
Shy or Outgoing= Both.
Looks or personality= Personality. Minoritically, looks. Lol.
Sexy or Cute= Both. d:
Serious or Fun= Fun.
Older or Younger than you= Older preferably.
A turn on= A believer.
A turn off= A jackarse.
-This or that-
Flowers or Chocolates= Flowers.
Pepsi or Coke= Pepsi.
Rap or Rock= Both.
Relationship or One night stand= Relationship.
School or Work= Destined to experience both.
Love or Money= Love. and money.
Movies or Music= Both.
Country or City= Country.
Sunny or Rainy days= Both.
Friends or Family= Family. and friends.
-Have you ever-
Lied= Who doesn't?
Stole something= Yeah.
Smoked= Never will.
Hurt someone close to you= Yeah.
Broke someone's heart= I think. He claims I did it.
Have your heart broken=Yeah.
Exactly Wondered what was wrong with you= Sometimes.
Wish you were a prince/princess= Never.
Liked someone who was taken= Yeah.
Shaved your head= Nope.
Been in love= Yes.
Used chopsticks= Yup. I suck at it. -.-
Sang in the mirror to yourself= LOL. Always.
-Favorites-
Flower= Anything that doesn't smell like my brother's armpits.
Candy= Chocs.
Song= Plenty.
Scent= My teddy.
Colour= Blue.
Movie= Taiyou no Uta currently.
Singer= YUI
Word= Dei. Lol.
Junk food= Junk food.
Website= Ultimate-guitar.
Location= Home.
Animal= My dogs.
-Thoughts-
Ever cried over someone= Yeah.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself= My weight. Flabbily fats.
Do you think you're attractive= Maybe.
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose= None. Life's never a fairytale.
Do you play any sports= Softball.
List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people
1) I love God.
2) I love my family.
3) I love my friends.
4) I love my dogs.
5) I miss ah teh.
6) I need to study.
7) I'm broke.
8) I wish I wasn't such a b.itch before. I'm sorry, but it's over.
8 people I tag:
Let's make it 1.
(1) Anyone who wants to do this.
Just like Adwin. (:
Full Name: Ng Jas Min.
Nickname: Min. Nal calls me copper.
Name you wish you had: I love my name just the way it is.
What do people normally mistake your name as: They usually miss out the space between Jas and Min and add the 'e'. Jasmine.
Birthday: 31 October 1992
Birthplace: Klang.
Time of Birth: Mid-afternoon.
Single or taken: Taken! (:
Zodiac sign: Scorpio.
-Your Appearance-
How tall are you= A mere 153 cm. Bugger.
Wish you were taller= Obviously.
Eye colour= Rayel said it's dark brown. Lol.
Eye colour you want= The colour it is now.
Natural Hair colour= Black.
Current Hair colour= Black.
Short or long hair= Mid.
Ever dyed your hair a bizarre color= Nope.
Last time u did something dramatic to ur hair= Straightened?
Glasses or contacts= Glasses but I seldom where them.
Do you wear make up= No.
Ever had hair extensions= No.
Paint your nails= No.
-In the opposite gender-
What colour eye = Typical Asian eye colour.
What colour hair= Anything their comfortable with.
Shy or Outgoing= Both.
Looks or personality= Personality. Minoritically, looks. Lol.
Sexy or Cute= Both. d:
Serious or Fun= Fun.
Older or Younger than you= Older preferably.
A turn on= A believer.
A turn off= A jackarse.
-This or that-
Flowers or Chocolates= Flowers.
Pepsi or Coke= Pepsi.
Rap or Rock= Both.
Relationship or One night stand= Relationship.
School or Work= Destined to experience both.
Love or Money= Love. and money.
Movies or Music= Both.
Country or City= Country.
Sunny or Rainy days= Both.
Friends or Family= Family. and friends.
-Have you ever-
Lied= Who doesn't?
Stole something= Yeah.
Smoked= Never will.
Hurt someone close to you= Yeah.
Broke someone's heart= I think. He claims I did it.
Have your heart broken=Yeah.
Exactly Wondered what was wrong with you= Sometimes.
Wish you were a prince/princess= Never.
Liked someone who was taken= Yeah.
Shaved your head= Nope.
Been in love= Yes.
Used chopsticks= Yup. I suck at it. -.-
Sang in the mirror to yourself= LOL. Always.
-Favorites-
Flower= Anything that doesn't smell like my brother's armpits.
Candy= Chocs.
Song= Plenty.
Scent= My teddy.
Colour= Blue.
Movie= Taiyou no Uta currently.
Singer= YUI
Word= Dei. Lol.
Junk food= Junk food.
Website= Ultimate-guitar.
Location= Home.
Animal= My dogs.
-Thoughts-
Ever cried over someone= Yeah.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself= My weight. Flabbily fats.
Do you think you're attractive= Maybe.
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose= None. Life's never a fairytale.
Do you play any sports= Softball.
List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people
1) I love God.
2) I love my family.
3) I love my friends.
4) I love my dogs.
5) I miss ah teh.
6) I need to study.
7) I'm broke.
8) I wish I wasn't such a b.itch before. I'm sorry, but it's over.
8 people I tag:
Let's make it 1.
(1) Anyone who wants to do this.
Just like Adwin. (:
Labels: Tags and copy-pastes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home