Sunday, May 18, 2008

Of conversations, politics and my hawt granny. :D

I actually wanted to take a nap but instead I think blogging about my granny's better. :D Hannahbanana's been bugging me to blog about it also. Yeah so, yesterday was a typical Saturday. But we didn't had co-curriculur activities but we went for Mr Thomas's tuition. And blah blah blah he did Bukit Kepong and blah blah blah me and banana were the only ones responding. The whole class is DEAD w/o us. Lol. Yeah, and at about 1410 we finished. My mum suppose to fetch us home but she was with granny having their hair done at the salon. -.- They make us wait for about 20 minutes. So we just wait in front of Bata and talk and gossip and blah blah blah like we always do. We took some pictures too!

Footwear of mine and banana's.




It's weird that people say we're sisters and even TWINS. I guess it's the roundness and the smiles that runs in the family. :D



Then, a guy ( some sort of Indonesian or Vietnamese or Philipino, idk la, just unlocal people with dreadful bangs, sheesh, whatever ) passed by wearing extremely tight jeans. Only I noticed it and banana was like wandering around or pondering or just spacing out and then:

Me: My gosh, why they wear their pants so tight wan?

Banana: Where where?! *enlarges eyes and looks around*

Me: There, that guy la! Wear jeans wan.

Banana: Oh yeah ah, why they wear so tight wan?

Me: I know lah, they want to flaunt their solid ass. Beau Pink teach me wan. Hehe.

Both: HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously, that guy wears his jeans like it was tights/leggings or something. If it was black and add some glitter and tutu. He would look like a darn ballerina wanna-be. Lol. With his hair... *eeewww* Hannah can do that vomiting effect she learnt from Gideon. :D Right, then later mum camed and a new scene popped out:

Me: Oh my goodness! Ma! (mum) Why your hair like mushroom wan?

Banana: *Laughs out loud* Amar (granny) also like that eh!

Me: *Turns around to look at amar* HAHAHAHA. Why both also like mushroom wan?

Mum: *Giggles*

Granny: You siang mo gu meh? *plays with her new hair cut*

All: HAHAHAHAHA.

My mum had this mushroom style haircut, similar as granny, but only mum's longer. Lol. Then, we head to Jaya Jusco, Bandar Baru Klang. It's been the first time of 08' since I last went there somewhere in the end of 07'. Then we makaned at Oldtown. I saw MICHELLE CHAN HWAY YI! :D Darn I miss my buddy! She was with Kelly and her cell group members buying some stuff for their cell group. Kelly has grown taller too! I last seen her at the Be That Girl 07' event. Yeah so I gave her a BIG hug and chao. I ordered Curry Mee which doesn't really taste good. I ate half and granny wallop the rest. Instead, I ordered another plate of roti bakar and it tastes GRRREAT! Both banana and I ordered lime juice which is very very very very very very sour that made us go >.< And the total expenditure for lunch: A-freaking-RM-37. It's amazing that the prices of stuff increased so-blardee-high. I got really angry as the usual rice that we used to buy, one pack costs normally at RM 35-37 now costs RM 50. Sigh. If everything goes up, don't the kerajaan thinks that gaji should go up? If no gaji, no makan lah. No makan mati lah! Sigh. I paham that the current economy isn't really good but we, Malaysians, feed on rice every single day. Futhermore, if everything goes up, don't you think the rate of poverty among Malaysians will also increase? Sigh. Idk la. Back to J.J, me and banana head straight to Popular bookstore while mum and granny went to shop for stuffs. Banana was so excited over her J.R.R. Tolken's new release ( she claims that she's been waiting for it for a very long time ) and wanted to buy it but she didn't brought along money. Lol. I wanted to buy a Jodi Picoult book, but em seh tak, idk why. Hahaha. Maybe because I overspent this month's allowance already. =x

Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult.

In the end, after running around Popular we went to Speedy. I bought a BeeGees Number Ones album and the White Chicks VCD. I wanted DVD but sold out! Pirated also no stok so I just buy only lah. Then we meet up with mum and granny at the KTS Cellular Booth. Mum bought a new handphone. Sigh. Aku pun mau! *shows puppy eyes* Then there's all those bargaining and stuff and blah blah blah la. To skip everything, on the way to the exit, we passed by Poh Kong Jewellery shop and I told mum I wanted to buy a cross pendant. So we did choose a cross pendant which is made of erm white gold and miniature diamonds... I think. Lol. It costs about RM 399. Sigh. I wasted my mum's $$$ again. So much about that, when we were waiting for the salesperson to issue a receipt and settle the credit card stuff, my granny blurted out that she wants to have another piercing. Me and banana was like O.O I actually thought she was joking, but she really DID have another piercing. Damn, my granny is hawt isn't she? Lol.

Banana helping granny to make her choice of earrings.


'This wan sui lah!'


I called it GUN.



Aim before shooting.

A threesome. Granny, me and the GUN.

Okay, don't laugh at me because I have no idea why I closed my ears. Even though there's no BANG. Lol.



VOILA!

Haha. Chunted right? I admit I have a WONDERAWESOMEGREATERIFFIGRANNY. :D After that, we head back to Eng Ann. Mum got her laundry done and bought fried chickens. In the car:

Me: Wooaahhh! So many!!!

Banana: *Takes two chicken-filled plastic bags* Woahhh!

Granny: Eh, ni you zhiang tuo ke, wo che yi ke la ha. ( Translation: eh, you got so many, I eat wan la ha. )

Mum: Mi ah, tiak ee eh perh hor wa. ( Translation: eh, tear the skin for me. )

Me: Yooorrrhhh! Wa ma ai! ( Translation: I also wan! )

Banana: Yerhh I headache already lah, Min ah, I tell you hor I cannot read in the car wan loh, sure headache wan.

Me: *nods* Me also eh! Sleep lah. *pays attention to chicken being walloped by mum*

Banana: Eeeyyeerrrhh. No comment lah.

Lol. Later on, we went back home. It was a jolly fun day. I feel glad having to spend time with mum, granny and banana. I feel even happier that God has blessed us with a home and we live in the same nieghbourhood. :D Like banana...

HALLELUJAH!

*screams and jumps with joy*

Good day peeps! d:

Ohh and I think Jessica influenced me into writing conversations already. Lol.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home