Sunday, May 25, 2008

Music of the night II.

Light of the world.
You stepped down into darkness.
Open my eyes let me see.
Beauty that made this heart adore you.
Hope of a life spent with you.
Here I am to worship.
Here I am to bow down.
Here I am to say that, you're my God.
You're all together lovely, altogether worthy.
Altogether wonderful to me.

Cyclone disasters in Myanmar on the 2nd of May 08'.


Heavy gushes of wind tumbling down coconut trees.

A shelter they call home.

Wrecked, damaged homes of Myanmar.

A helping hand from a kind soul as means of transport for the elderly over at Myanmar.

A victim receiving aid from a voluntary member.

Do take some time viewing these pictures and many more others circling around the internet, local newspapers, magazines, or any other media means.

Do start acting now to help these victims.

Maybe, one could get involved in a voluntary help organisation. Or simply to donate some money to funds that are 100% certified and guaranteed to help these victims.

I'm sure there are many illegal, fake organisations that go around collecting donations just to earn money.

Every cent counts.

Or, just pray to God for these victims. Like I do!

I feel glad to have actually contributed some money and prayed for these people in church today! =)

So, let us all do something for them!

Good day all!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home