Hillsong's.
Wheeee! I love Hillsongs mann! Gosh. It's definitely 100% satisfaction guaranteed and 100% perspiration guaranteed and adrenaline-hormonal rush or whatever it is. It makes you happy! Better yet, having the joy of praising God! It's WONDERAWESOMETERRIFIGREEEAAATT! Dude, if you didn't sing at all or scream or jump or just feel happy, you're INHUMAN. ALIEN. YOU'RE FROM FRIGGIN MARS/VENUS/NEPTUNE/PLUTO/whatever weird planet there is that is inhabitable.
Seriously, when I entered Glad Tidings PJ, with banana, Lynn and Gideon, I was quite excited and afraid that I might get lost or something. The place is really big with really many people. Imagine yourself being crushed amongst 3000 people that are similarly excited, and you know lah, when people get excited they'll push and rush and run in to get the best seats hmmm? I'm so proud of BFC, we queued dei! Haha. Unlike some others who just bang and elbowed people to get in the hall. The hall was BIG enough to fit all the 3000 of us. We hurried ourselves to the left corner of the stage. Well, basically, we weren't any of the EARLY BIRDS nor the VIPS nor the BUDAK TOLAK SINI SANA. So we remained standing behind the crowd at about 6-7 meters from the stage. Fuahhh. I was there grabbing Gideon at his neck ( the only method where I could stop him from roaming around ) feeling so excited! You know right, the speaker is like hanging on the ceiling, where its SO HUGE and the lightings, fuhhhlaaahhhmaaakkk! It's really cool!
Then the whole room goes pitch black. And all the lightings go focused on Joel with his guitar. Everybody was SCREAAAAMMIIINNNGGG! Even the size of the font couldn't explain the 3000 people screaming at the top of their voices hmmm? Oh my, one word: AWESOME! I couldn't remember their sequence of their songs but yeah, they sang most of their hits hmm? Even some songs that I completely don't know. I just sing along or lip-sync with the help of the lyrics at the screens. :D It's feels so good, that normally you listen to Hillsongs on the computer or CDs, but now their really RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU SINGING. Man. And personally, when they sang, you'll feel different. It's like a major change of environment. Like all you want to do is to praise God and worship Him! Like you're in your own world with 3000 other people. And with the speakers blasting, everyone screaming, you scream but you couldn't hear your voice, but you screamed LOUDER just to sing praise to Jesus. My, it feels good to be there, singing out loud for God. Seriously. And I believe, Hillsongs didn't just launch a concert to sing, it's over God's plans and will that we all could go and watch Hillsongs in Malaysia hmmm? And I thank God, that most of the youths of BFC could make it. Dude, this means RM50 is NOTHING compared to God right? Wheeeeeee! I heart Hillsongs! Me and Hannah was just, singing, shouting out to God, and praising Him and jumping just like the entire crowd.
And when it was all over we were like. Awww. I STILL WANT MORE! Sigh. We head out and I ran straight to the counter to buy their TEEE-SHIRTS! I bought both black and white but banana was in dilemma. She couldn't decide on balck or white. I was like o.o
Dalam hati: I asked for white adi ah. Don't come bising bising and want black some more ah.
Guess what? She really did bising with me in the car. =.= That woman is sometimes quite predictable. LOL. In the car, I was really HIGH! Gabriel was like, "Jas Min, what happen to you? You crazeee adi ah?". I ignored and just continue laughing making silly lame jokes which made them laugh too. You see, we were at the McDonald's drivethrough. While waiting for our orders, I was looking at the customers nicely walloping their makan. I said, "Whuaahh, these people really enjoying their food ah. So tempting right, Hannah? Fat people like us very difficult to resist hor? ( I think I mentioned this ) *partially forgotten* It's like these people got their foreheads written 'Padapapapa, I'M LOVIN' IT' hor? ( I definitely said this! )". Then the whole car go HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA non-stop. It's just so fun hmmm? Balik I stole some french fries ( irresistable ) andsipped took huge gulps of my LARGE NESVITA SOYA MILK. Dei. You definitely feel a lil' sorethroat after screaming for 2 hours continuously don't you? I finished it in the car itself. ROFL.
Get back home and took a nice bath and sleep for the rest of the day. Until today, ( Hillsongs was yesterday, didn't had time to blog about it ) I still feel so restless and lazy after all the energy and HIGHness sumerr gone during the concert. Heh. BABI MODE TURNED ON. Yeah so I think I need to sleep now. It's waayyyy past midnight. =x Night peeps! Once again, I LOVE HILLSONGS!
Sorry, I ain't got no photos. I actually forgot to bring my camera and cameras are prohibited during the concert. >.<
Seriously, when I entered Glad Tidings PJ, with banana, Lynn and Gideon, I was quite excited and afraid that I might get lost or something. The place is really big with really many people. Imagine yourself being crushed amongst 3000 people that are similarly excited, and you know lah, when people get excited they'll push and rush and run in to get the best seats hmmm? I'm so proud of BFC, we queued dei! Haha. Unlike some others who just bang and elbowed people to get in the hall. The hall was BIG enough to fit all the 3000 of us. We hurried ourselves to the left corner of the stage. Well, basically, we weren't any of the EARLY BIRDS nor the VIPS nor the BUDAK TOLAK SINI SANA. So we remained standing behind the crowd at about 6-7 meters from the stage. Fuahhh. I was there grabbing Gideon at his neck ( the only method where I could stop him from roaming around ) feeling so excited! You know right, the speaker is like hanging on the ceiling, where its SO HUGE and the lightings, fuhhhlaaahhhmaaakkk! It's really cool!
Then the whole room goes pitch black. And all the lightings go focused on Joel with his guitar. Everybody was SCREAAAAMMIIINNNGGG! Even the size of the font couldn't explain the 3000 people screaming at the top of their voices hmmm? Oh my, one word: AWESOME! I couldn't remember their sequence of their songs but yeah, they sang most of their hits hmm? Even some songs that I completely don't know. I just sing along or lip-sync with the help of the lyrics at the screens. :D It's feels so good, that normally you listen to Hillsongs on the computer or CDs, but now their really RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU SINGING. Man. And personally, when they sang, you'll feel different. It's like a major change of environment. Like all you want to do is to praise God and worship Him! Like you're in your own world with 3000 other people. And with the speakers blasting, everyone screaming, you scream but you couldn't hear your voice, but you screamed LOUDER just to sing praise to Jesus. My, it feels good to be there, singing out loud for God. Seriously. And I believe, Hillsongs didn't just launch a concert to sing, it's over God's plans and will that we all could go and watch Hillsongs in Malaysia hmmm? And I thank God, that most of the youths of BFC could make it. Dude, this means RM50 is NOTHING compared to God right? Wheeeeeee! I heart Hillsongs! Me and Hannah was just, singing, shouting out to God, and praising Him and jumping just like the entire crowd.
And when it was all over we were like. Awww. I STILL WANT MORE! Sigh. We head out and I ran straight to the counter to buy their TEEE-SHIRTS! I bought both black and white but banana was in dilemma. She couldn't decide on balck or white. I was like o.o
Dalam hati: I asked for white adi ah. Don't come bising bising and want black some more ah.
Guess what? She really did bising with me in the car. =.= That woman is sometimes quite predictable. LOL. In the car, I was really HIGH! Gabriel was like, "Jas Min, what happen to you? You crazeee adi ah?". I ignored and just continue laughing making silly lame jokes which made them laugh too. You see, we were at the McDonald's drivethrough. While waiting for our orders, I was looking at the customers nicely walloping their makan. I said, "Whuaahh, these people really enjoying their food ah. So tempting right, Hannah? Fat people like us very difficult to resist hor? ( I think I mentioned this ) *partially forgotten* It's like these people got their foreheads written 'Padapapapa, I'M LOVIN' IT' hor? ( I definitely said this! )". Then the whole car go HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA non-stop. It's just so fun hmmm? Balik I stole some french fries ( irresistable ) and
Get back home and took a nice bath and sleep for the rest of the day. Until today, ( Hillsongs was yesterday, didn't had time to blog about it ) I still feel so restless and lazy after all the energy and HIGHness sumerr gone during the concert. Heh. BABI MODE TURNED ON. Yeah so I think I need to sleep now. It's waayyyy past midnight. =x Night peeps! Once again, I LOVE HILLSONGS!
Sorry, I ain't got no photos. I actually forgot to bring my camera and cameras are prohibited during the concert. >.<
Good day, readers!
Labels: Laughters and grins., Wonderful wonders.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home