Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Moral comes from?

Biology - 59

Chemistry - 90


Say, Chemistry was alright, but Biology. o.o I can't friggin understand Biology. I don't get Mitosis and Meiosis. My Biology results was somehow, predictable. Argh. I don't want to get all upset because I deserve it. Animes during exam weeks just don't work hmmm? LOL. Same goes to mangas and dramas. But they are some how, irresistable lahh. Temptation and all. You know like, when you say you're gonna spent only 1 hour on the computer, but you end up with 4 hours. Damn chii-kek right? Mwehehehe.

Yeah so, like what my uncle mentioned:

"Cleanliness is the key to success"

Weird but I completely agree. Having yourself and your environment to be clean, enhances alertness and your brain functions better hmmm? So it's vital to keep your personal hygiene clean and also your home. Not to say make it spotless, but just keep it clean for yourself to be comfortable and easier to get your stuffs done.

Besides, Moral and EST. It is spotless. LOL. Totally untouched. But I've already got my group members working on the EST presentation. I'll be incharged on slides. But Moral, ahh. Moral is just plain sickening. No doubt I got a mere C for Moral. LOL.

Serious lah, taking a few pictures of yourself posing with some rubbish and crap some nilais and filed it all up and fool your teacher by being such an environmental-concerned-freak with that portfolio is just, nonsense.

Here's what mum's got to say: You all study Moral just for the sake of the Malays. Last time ahh, mummy got no Moral subject wan. Only when the Islamic subject is implemented in schools, the Chinese/Indian/non-Muslims got nothing to do, so they use Moral to get these students to study and other means, get us to do something when they study.

Like, what the heck right? Like memorizing each and every frigginword from definis to definis of the whole syllabus is enough to kill brains. Don't they think Physics, Chemistry and Biology are already a pain in the arse?

Sigh. But again, life's not worth living without challenges. So we just got to do deal with everything. And do remember that God is with us no matter what happens. Because, he loves us. :D

Good day all! =]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home