Thursday, June 19, 2008

Smiles, laughters, screams.

JOY.

You know lahh when I'm happy, I crap more. So when I'm happier, I'm crappier. Lol. Serious, I realize nowadays I talk stuff that are way out of the topic, drifting into making lame, irrelevant jokes. Haha. I can die for not even smiling a day. XDXDXDXDXDXDXD You get it? Ohh, and to top it all with wacky people like Banana. We can go happy and crappy all day long. I love you Banana! If I don't have Banana, I'll bug someone else to get crappy with.

My preys are: Kam Ee Von, Cheok Wei Chin, Ng Ling Wei and Tham Hui Ling.

Ee Von, my neighbour. Basically, I just blah blah blah with her the entire schooling hours lah. She'd usually be drawing her mangas, I'm so sick of Conan *eeeewww*, LOL. She loves Conan that detective shmall boy. -_- And I'll be commenting criticizing her artwork. Typically, it happens today too!

She sits beside me quietly and concentrates on her drawing. The whole class was just busy doing their personal stuff.

Ee Von: *Hums an unknown melody whilst sketching something with her favourite Faber Castell pencil* I've to mention this because she's so obsessed with her pencil that she makes it vital for me to do so. -_-

Me: *Elbows her* Ehh, why everyday Conan wan? Nothing else to draw meh? *Tilts head over to her drawing to get a closer look* Ehh, the body damn unproprotionate lohh. See the leg, fat fat wan. The hands like one long one short lahh. Must balance abit lahh. Adjust adjust!

Ee Von: Hmmm, yeahh hor. Aiyahh, later lahh. Prophesssional must slow and steady.

Me: Professional? Professional people know how to draw figures in proportion wan lehh. This is merely "beginner". *grabs her artwork with pathetic Conan in it*

Ee Von: Ouiiihhh! *snatchs back from me* I accept comment but don't so bad lahh!

Me: I good only will tell you seh. Then only can improve mah. Then can be professional lohh. Don't like tear the paper lahh!

Ee Von: (I bet she's all furious and feels like bashing me up in just any minute) *stares at me like a wicked witch and tears her artwork into pieces*

Me: O.O Wahh, you really tear ahh?

Ee Von: *Gets a new A4 white paper and starts scribbling something* I tear adi, I will improve. You say wan ahh!

Me: O.o

For the next 2 silent minutes... Wei Chin comes along.

Wei Chin: Halloo. *looks at Ee Von's drawing* Ehh, I think you should draw Conan doing ecchii stuff.

Me: Haha. Yeah ah. Sure win lahh tomorrow!

Ee Von: *Fakes a smile* Definitely after being upset previously, because of me. Really ahh?

Me: Sure lahh! You very good in drawing people doing all those things right? Ehh, you know what's ecchi or not?

Ee Von: Err. Not really.

Me and Wei Chin: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NO WONDER!

Ecchi: A Japanese word meaning lewd, naughty, sexy or lascivious and can even mean sexual intercourse. (Wikipedia babeh!)

Wei Chin: *Explains to Ee Von*

Ee Von: Ohh yeah ahh. Very smart lahh you all! *smiles widely like some retard*

Me: DEYH! As in don't draw Conan doing dirty stuff lah. Mild ecchi will do.

All: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

See, we can change a whole I-am-so-doomed situation into wacky weird laughters. And now, almost the whole class knows what ecchi is. Yeah, blame me and Wei Chin, the anime/manga geeks, screaming aloud what ecchi is to Ee Von. Darn, I enjoy crap and moments like this with them. Ohh and here's another crap scene that happens during reccess.

I was walking with Siah Eer to the canteen and met Ee Von and Wen Yi along the way. The both of them were laughing cheerfully and loudly like they've just strike a jackpot or some lottery.

Ee Von: Small girl lahh you!

Wen Yi: You also small mahh!

Ee Von: You small small girl lahh! I your mummy ehh! *laughs out loud*

Me: *Walks toward Wen Yi and Ee Von* Who small girl? Why small girl?

Ee Von: *Points to Wen Yi* There, she lahh. SMALL GIRL!

Me: *Looks at Wen Yi* O.O *stares at her chest, grins, points at her boobs* EHH, YEAH LAHH SMALL GIRL!

All: *Laughs like mad women*

Haha. I know I'm really evil, but it was funny kay? I can make good and at the same time lame jokes. And practically, Ee Von made my day awesome by saying just this: You can make alot of people happy. It made my heart leap like it was a gazillion tera meters high! HECK. Lol. I can actually cry if she said it in a more bottom-of-my-heart-I'm-saying-this thing, you know what I mean. Sigh. I feel really glad having to be blessed with these great friends of mine. :D Value every moment, even when they say they are busy, even when they are seriously concentrating, even when they are angry, and definitely when they are moody, just like what I did to Ee Von. =)

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR DRAWING COMPETITION TOMORROW!
I'D BE GLAD TO SEE YOU WIN WITH AN ECCHI DRAWING. XD
Good night all! Tootles.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home