Footbola fever.
Bola gives me fever.
Here's a shocking text I received from my dearest multiplayer, Ciu Yi at 1437 when I'm half awake in bed.
Says Ciu Yi: Ah min ah! Tomorrow futsal you in lohh. Wear pj shirt then bring your pinafore!
It seriously got me wide-eyed and ahhhhhed. I was screaming. No one was at home by the way. Lol. HECK. Who can play futsal lahh? I didn't even play before. -_- Until today, I couldn't understand what a bunch of people are doing, chasing around some stupid ball in the middle of the field. And later whack the ball into the goal and show the "peace-sign" or maybe take off their shirt or something. Typically what you see in TV, especially now, Euro 2008 kan? And and, all the other teammates will go surrounding you with their sweaty stinky bodies and spitting out thank y-o-uu! for scoring a goal. Ish. Sorry, but I still don't get it. But somehow, I like knowing the scores though. Keeps me excited and all. LOL.
Yeah so, anyway, tomorrow you'll see me in school with my PJ attire, kicking some ball in the school field. I might as well just skip school tomorrow but no, I won't let my friends down. Even though it's some game I dislike. Haha. For the fun of it lahh. Just whack some balls. Don't go astray people. I mean football. Ahh tengok, told you I suci kan? HECK. :D
So, wish me and the others luck readers! Heee. =]
Labels: Announcements., Laughters and grins.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home