Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Yeeasstee.

You know what? The dateline for our presentation is 1st of July. And today is already like, the END of June. -_- I've been pushing my teammates to work it out. I have mentioned to them two weeks ago, but things doesn't seem to get going. I don't solely blame them though, I blame myself too! Being such a fickle-minded person that I couldn't make up my mind on which topics to choose. And when I finally decided, the teacher's not showing up. And Miss Su Vainny's been skipping school, when our group discussion is almost at its CRUCIAL state. Sigh.
Stressed. Ughh.

I just dislike YEE-ASS-TEE.

That's all I've got to say.

I'll be praying that everything will hopefully be done and everybody will complete their slides.

Sheeesh. And and, tomorrow's report card day. The day parents get to meet their child's teacher and do their discussing. Sign some documents. I wonder what mummy has got to say about my results. Most parents would actually end up with two possiblities. The keep-up-the-good-work pat on the shoulder or the you-are-grounded-for-a-month look stare. And I predict my mum would neither give me those stares nor pats, she'll be shooting teachers questions like: How is my daughter in class? She got finish homework ah? Very talkative right? The only thing I like about report cards' day is that, we get to go home early! YAY!

And oh, another important thing, granny and Uncle John will be back from New Zealand today! Hopefully they'll bring us good news and they will have a save journey home. Praise God!

Here's a verse I picked out:

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. (NKJV)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home