Tagged by Nick.
Six Things I'm Passionate About:
1) God.
2) Family.
3) Friends.
4) Classical guitar.
5) Softball.
6) Art.
Six Things I Say Too Often:
1) Heck.
2) Omygosh.
3) Huh?
4) Ish.
5) Haha.
6) Hmmm.
Six Books I've read(Recently):
1) My new Bible. :D
2) A walk to remember.
3) Ransom.
4) Some Physics revision book.
5) Music sheets.
6) Newspaper.
Six Songs I Can Listen To Again and Again:
1) Dancing in the moonlight.
2) Kiss Goodbye.
3) More than words.
4) Still Doll.
5) Heaven Knows.
6) JEWEL.
Six Things I Learnt In The Past Year:
1) Trials are worse than the actual papers.
2) 'Friends' don't turn out to be friends after all.
3) Time is impohhtant. -_-
4) Time actually flies after exams.
5) 2 months of year end holidays are insufficient.
6) You need brains to workout the calculator too.
Six people i tag:
1) Lester.
2) Jessica.
3) Alvin.
4) Adwin.
5) Sue-Ann.
6) Anybody else who wants to do this. =]
1) God.
2) Family.
3) Friends.
4) Classical guitar.
5) Softball.
6) Art.
Six Things I Say Too Often:
1) Heck.
2) Omygosh.
3) Huh?
4) Ish.
5) Haha.
6) Hmmm.
Six Books I've read(Recently):
1) My new Bible. :D
2) A walk to remember.
3) Ransom.
4) Some Physics revision book.
5) Music sheets.
6) Newspaper.
Six Songs I Can Listen To Again and Again:
1) Dancing in the moonlight.
2) Kiss Goodbye.
3) More than words.
4) Still Doll.
5) Heaven Knows.
6) JEWEL.
Six Things I Learnt In The Past Year:
1) Trials are worse than the actual papers.
2) 'Friends' don't turn out to be friends after all.
3) Time is impohhtant. -_-
4) Time actually flies after exams.
5) 2 months of year end holidays are insufficient.
6) You need brains to workout the calculator too.
Six people i tag:
1) Lester.
2) Jessica.
3) Alvin.
4) Adwin.
5) Sue-Ann.
6) Anybody else who wants to do this. =]
Labels: Tags and copy-pastes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home