Home sweet home!
Yay! My uncle and granny is back!
Aww. I miss them so mucccchhhhh! Wheeee. *jumps and screams and runs around* and eventually, "BAMM!" *bangs on the wall*. Lalalala. I was so depressed and moody because I couldn't go along to fetch them from the airport. And and, not missing out that I CAN ACTUALLY SAVOUR BURGER KING! But okay, I didn't. Blame tuition lohh. What else? Me and banana, we're both like under some curse or hoax that we couldn't afford to ponteng also.
Apah mau buat? Sumuaa balang naik. Duit manyiak impohhtant. Tuition bagi duit manyiak manyiak. Mesti pigi loohh. Lagi lehh. Cikgu dapat duit. Cikgu ajar budak budak kechik. Kalau talak pigi belajah, cikgu untung lohh. Budak budak kechik lugilohh. Mana boleh ini maciam?
So, we just go for tuition. Anyway, Add Math and Modern Math are quite important classes. So yeah, uncle and granny are back home! And and, "jeng jeng jeng", *drumrolls*, THEIR TRIP IS A SUCCESS! Awesome right? See, told you kan? Uncle Peter and his wife are back to usual, according to granny. Their communcating and sort of like chit-chatting already lahh. And their whole family attended church together! Marvelousshhh! Magnifiicenttooo! Ahh. JOY JOY JOY.
I'm just happy lahh. And it's beyond words to express. So just ignore the crap.
To top it off, I got gifts from New Zealand from my uncle! Ahh, love you lots Uncle John! *Hugs and kisses*. Wheee. I got a pink Adidas sweater, and a Good News Bible! I finally don't have to hunt for a new Bible already! Whee. Thank goodness I didn't buy that Bible which I was planning to, from Chosen Treasure that day. See, my current Bible is the New King James Version (NKJV) and it's quite difficult to understand you know. As in their language and all. You understand lahh all those chim chim Englrish. Moreover, Mrs Ponniah, or informally, Aunty Rachel, insisted that all Bible Knowledge class students should have a Good News Bible. Yay! I'm oh so very happy! I love my new Bible! Psstt. Leather cover tau! *jumps on the bed* To avoid the walls this time. LOL.
I shall take this opportunity to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH Uncle John aka Kuku. I hope he reads this. I love you! :D
Aww. I miss them so mucccchhhhh! Wheeee. *jumps and screams and runs around* and eventually, "BAMM!" *bangs on the wall*. Lalalala. I was so depressed and moody because I couldn't go along to fetch them from the airport. And and, not missing out that I CAN ACTUALLY SAVOUR BURGER KING! But okay, I didn't. Blame tuition lohh. What else? Me and banana, we're both like under some curse or hoax that we couldn't afford to ponteng also.
Apah mau buat? Sumuaa balang naik. Duit manyiak impohhtant. Tuition bagi duit manyiak manyiak. Mesti pigi loohh. Lagi lehh. Cikgu dapat duit. Cikgu ajar budak budak kechik. Kalau talak pigi belajah, cikgu untung lohh. Budak budak kechik lugilohh. Mana boleh ini maciam?
So, we just go for tuition. Anyway, Add Math and Modern Math are quite important classes. So yeah, uncle and granny are back home! And and, "jeng jeng jeng", *drumrolls*, THEIR TRIP IS A SUCCESS! Awesome right? See, told you kan? Uncle Peter and his wife are back to usual, according to granny. Their communcating and sort of like chit-chatting already lahh. And their whole family attended church together! Marvelousshhh! Magnifiicenttooo! Ahh. JOY JOY JOY.
I'm just happy lahh. And it's beyond words to express. So just ignore the crap.
To top it off, I got gifts from New Zealand from my uncle! Ahh, love you lots Uncle John! *Hugs and kisses*. Wheee. I got a pink Adidas sweater, and a Good News Bible! I finally don't have to hunt for a new Bible already! Whee. Thank goodness I didn't buy that Bible which I was planning to, from Chosen Treasure that day. See, my current Bible is the New King James Version (NKJV) and it's quite difficult to understand you know. As in their language and all. You understand lahh all those chim chim Englrish. Moreover, Mrs Ponniah, or informally, Aunty Rachel, insisted that all Bible Knowledge class students should have a Good News Bible. Yay! I'm oh so very happy! I love my new Bible! Psstt. Leather cover tau! *jumps on the bed* To avoid the walls this time. LOL.
I shall take this opportunity to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH Uncle John aka Kuku. I hope he reads this. I love you! :D
I thank God for Uncle John and granny's fruitful trip to New Zealand. I thank God that Uncle Peter and his family are taking a step of faith by attending church. And I pray to God that they will continuosly do so. I thank God that Uncle John and granny had a safe journey to and fro. I thank God that His hands were upon the both of them where He protected Uncle John and granny from the cold winter in New Zealand. I thank God that Uncle John and granny had a good 10 days in New Zealand. And and. I thank God that I have a new Bible and a new sweater!
Hallelujah! Praise God!
Here's a verse I picked out from my new Bible. *hehehe*:
Luke 12:34 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
For what I treasure most is God and my family, therefore my heart will be with them as always.
Good night! =]
Labels: Bottom of my heart., Wonderful wonders.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home