RAWR! GREEN is loveeee.
Alright! Sorry for the slow updates. Been busy these days working out yeeasstee and here's what. My group has completed: nothing. Basically, only Rayel and I are doing all the work. Well, Angel is helping out too. At least she's doing something. But somehow, Little Miss Su Vainny is not doing anything. She's been out of sight in school. Today, she's absent because she's having diarrhoea lao sai lahh. Pfft. I am not saying that she's giving an excuse to skip school and run out of troubles and avoid my lecture, wait, maybe she is. Let's not jump into conclusions, stick to the initial point. Yes, she's sick. But I need her to work on the presentation together. Teamwork right? Sigh. I seriously hope she appears in school tomorrow. I'm tired of sleeping really 'early' and straining my eyeballs up till the wee hours of the morning. I need my beauty sleep. =)
Say, yesterday was a wonderful day. Okay, unless you have got a severe amnesia or whatever illness that is. Amnesia right? Argh. Short-term memory loss. Right, so to refresh your stuffed up brains, yesterday was a Sunday. The usual, woke up at about 0830 and get ready to go to church. Church was great yesterday. I mean as in whole. The worship, the service, the DNG, the lunch. Everything. I was happy to see Michelle back in church too. Nohh, not that best bud of mine in the old times. As in Michelle Teoh, from Convent. Too bad that Brian, her brother, couldn't come to church. He's gone to Glad Tidings Assembly Klang, I think. Somehow, Michelle came lahh. =)
Say, yesterday was a wonderful day. Okay, unless you have got a severe amnesia or whatever illness that is. Amnesia right? Argh. Short-term memory loss. Right, so to refresh your stuffed up brains, yesterday was a Sunday. The usual, woke up at about 0830 and get ready to go to church. Church was great yesterday. I mean as in whole. The worship, the service, the DNG, the lunch. Everything. I was happy to see Michelle back in church too. Nohh, not that best bud of mine in the old times. As in Michelle Teoh, from Convent. Too bad that Brian, her brother, couldn't come to church. He's gone to Glad Tidings Assembly Klang, I think. Somehow, Michelle came lahh. =)
Yeah and later on, mummy say we could go catch a movie at AEON's. Obviously, after we bug her every week. Haha. So, I actually thought I could go home and get a short nap, have a nice long bath and relax. Ahh. All that calmness, noise-free, serenity, rest, relaxation and rejuvenation. Gosh, I sound like a Yoga freak. Haha. Ignore that. Right, I didn't get to go home after all. We just go "vrroooomm" and head straight to AEON's. Seriously, if you were with me, you'd stay away from me. Because, I stink. -_-
Ohh. Yes. We did catch a movie. I queued up with banana. And as I was busy looking at the display screens on the wall, I thought I saw someone familliar. Ahh I just ignore at the moment. Apamaubuat? Excited to get the tickets for Kungfu Panda. Then someone waved to me from a distance. "Hiiiii!". Guess who was it? May Lynn. Haha. It was the first time I see her somewhere else other than school. She was with her sister queueing too. Wait, is there such word as queuing? Ahh who cares lahh. As long as you understand. =) And and the best part was, she was at the front queue, right in front of the counter, just waiting for her turn, and she said, "You want me to get you the tickets? Or you wanna cut queue?". Ohh I was glad mann! I just came and the queue was like so loooooooooooooooooong. Up till the escalators. Ahh yes. Any idiot would just cut the queue. Thank you so much May Lynn! Me and banana selamburrly walk to the counter itself. Everyone else was looking but what the heck lahh. Show mercy to some 16-year olds! LOL. I crapped.
Yeah so we wanted to watch Kungfu Panda at first right? Unfortunately, the whole cinema is fully booked! Ahh. According to Jessica, she manage to buy the tickets even though that louzhee whatever-now-showing-time-and-movies screen says its FULL. So I was like bugging the cashier lady. "Really ahh?". "Check again!". "Seriously no more?". Haha. I know I'm annoying. But I'm a customer after all. If you want bussiness, entertain me. Lol. Then no choice lohh. We wanted Get Smart, but it was also, FULL. Bummer. Everything also full, I got really frustrated and guess what? After much negotiation and decision-making and blah blah blah, we end up watching Incredible Hulk at the front row. Yes, not only it was front, as in the VERY front. The first row of seats. I was like "How lahh Hannah? I think waste money only lahh". Banana says, "Aiyahh. This is call desperate!". Lol. Yeah we look like some desperate kids wanting so much to watch a green monster save the world. Ahh. So anyway, the movie was 1610.
By then, it was only 1445. So granny decided to go to the optician and get her new spectacles. We, as in me, banana, and Gideon were the usual. Spoilers. Weird-kids. And we basically did some stupid stuff that made the promoters/customers look at us like we are some retards who just got discharged from the Mentally-disabled House of Lims/Ngs. Haha. Okay, I crapped again. Maybe not that serious, but you know what I mean. So, we did what we do best at! C-a-m-w-h-o-r-e.
The smiles of Pulau Ketam people. :D
I love this one.
And after granny is done and over purchasing her glasses, we decided to take a whole! =]
The greatest love I could ever find. xoxo.
Aww. Mann. I feel so happy. I can actually tear posting this. Lol. I kid. Just feel blessed and lucky to have such great people around me to live life. So, who says life is meaningless huh? Let me tell you this, (cheh wah, philosophizing) live for the people you love! =]
Right, later on we head to the arcade area, shoot some guns bang some keys and *poof* we went to the cinemas. So, we met Gabriel there. He wanted to go see the AND1 competition or something like that and decided to meet us in the cinema later on. He end up waiting for us because we were a little late. Haha. Then we went to queue again, to get the popcorns. Hey, going to the movies without popcorn is torture mann! Might as well, don't go. LOL. Because I :heart: popcorn! Ahh. The queue was really loooooooooooooong again. I think it was about 6 meters away from the counter. Me and banana again, queued. Then we saw May Lynn again. But this time she didn't noticed and she was busy chatting with her friend. So, I didn't want to bother her with the same "Hiiiiii" again. Then we did the usual again, crap. Until some group of guys were fooling around and acting really annoyingly (annoyingly?). Remember there's one post I talked about? Yes, my first post ever. About lala boys. Ohh yes. They were good examples. Me and banana did our thing, complaining, evaluating, criticising. Everything. And when it's their turn to order and collect their snacks, they took a freaking long time lohh. Like some ah sohs in pyjamas carrying huge purses filled with lots of syillings and dragging that trolley basket packed with plastic bags of fish, meat, vegetables and undies, chewing some gum and happily flaunting their asses. Grrr. Okay lah, the vegetable fish and all aren't true, but they seriously act like that lohh. Old aunties. I bet my granny's faster. I can prove that. *Sticks out tongue to those old aunties!* And when they're finally done, we quickly grab our popcorns, drinks and ran.
Banana: Eyhh. We're so gonna be late lahh.
Me: Aiyahh don't worry. Nobody wants to sit at the front row.
Banana: Ohh yeah lohh.
Both: *Laughs at each other stupidity and lameness* -_-
We were obviously late. The lights were already turned off. Only those dimmed ones were on at the sides of the seats. Ahh. It was easy to locate our seats. Just go right to the front and sit wherever you want. The whole row is ours. XD Ohh mann. I tell you, the whole movie was MARVELOUS! As INCREDIBLE as HULK. Ohh mann. I love GREEN! LOL. On top of that, he is sexy! Gosh. Compared to that Blonsky fellow who turned into a monster too, Hulk was definitely handsomer than him. Serious lohh. That Blonsky had freaky backbones that seemed so fish-like to me. And he's BOTAK. At least Hulk got hair weyh. Some more got jeans to wear. LMAO. I love HULK and Edward Norton!
Maa-maa-miiiaaahhhh!
Warning: Overdosage of looking might cause addiction.*Drools* Ohh mann. He is just so cute right? Right, he might be old, but he is just to CUTE to resist. Wheeee. Alright. I think I should go right now. Before I start jumping around and scream out "I LOVE HULK" around the house.
Good night! :D
-
-
*looks around*
-
-
* I LOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE HULK*
Cheers!
Labels: Laughters and grins., Wonderful wonders.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home