Poop.
I have been really busy nowadays. So, sorry for not updating this almost-dead blog. According to XiaXue, TBTB. To Busy To Blog. Life is getting really hectic for me I guess. Loaded with assignments, school projects, extra-homework, MORE chores, and definitely MORE stress. Plus, their after-effects are really a pain in the arse. MORE zits are popping out. DARKER eyebags. Really bad awful hair. Okay. You might think that hair and stress are irrelevant. But hey, stress gives you UGLY hair okay. Right. I sound superbly dumb but whatever lahh. Like Banana says, you have got to be in the ZEN mode.
Okay. I'm going to try this out.
Okay. I'm going to try this out.
*close both eyes*
-
-
-
-
-
*takes deep breaths*
-
-
-
-
-
*farts* OOOPS.
-
-
-
-
-
*mumbles some weird chants*
-
-
-
-
-
*bends and poses and chants*
-
-
-
-
-
*twist and turn into an unimaginable, bone-breaking, kia lang position like the crazee gymnasts you see on tv*
-
-
-
-
-
...so much for a gold medal
-
-
-
-
-
*CRACK*
-
-
-
-
-
Okay, this doesn't work.
I do not like Yoga and I cannot be in the Zen mode. Banana, I specially repeat this for you, I cannot be in the Zen mode. Gosh. I am going crazee. You know what? Stress makes me crappier. I can only partially understand what I'm typing out here. And who cares? It takes a whole lot of fuss to delete this anyway.
So anyway, like I said before. Even when you're so busy, you'll eventually make time for cameras. But this time, photoshop instead of cameras. Here are some of my NOOB edits. But I think it's something rather than nothing hmm? Ahh. What the heck am I saying. -_-
My greatest achievement. =)
White bougainvilleas, Pangkor.
... If only I know how to work out with Macro.
The gheys.
Langkawi. :D
Tootles. =]
Labels: Achievements., Turn-offs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home