Louzhee MUNday.
Todays the second monthly test of the year. Like what the heck kan? I know. I still feel like the mid-year exams are just yesterday. -_- They already know we got laggy brains, why, okay, maybe only me. Exams are keeeling me. I feel like screaming to all the teachers:
SHOW MERCY!
Ahh, I'm only 16 and I'm still too young to die! And I don't want to die because of exams.
Crap. LOL.
Right, I'm busy with my XXX. And nohh, it's got nothing to do with books. d:
Signing off! :D
SHOW MERCY!
Ahh, I'm only 16 and I'm still too young to die! And I don't want to die because of exams.
Crap. LOL.
Right, I'm busy with my XXX. And nohh, it's got nothing to do with books. d:
Signing off! :D
Labels: Laughters and grins.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home