Jessica Loo, let me tell you this.
I LOVE MY CROCS AND THAT IS UNDENIABLE!
Wee! Here are my replies to your blabbers:
1. YELLOW is one of my phavouret colour.
2. My Crocs is SUPERCHIO. Ask Samson and he'll prove it to you. :D
3. It doesn't look like PCK'S boots Banana. Tell Pastor Lemiu that and every other human who's got YEELOW Crocs! d:
4. PCK'S boots are louzheee. HAHAHAHA.
5. It's ULTRA-LIGHT-WEIGHT. Whatever you say it.
6. SUPREME-COMFYNESS. That's what the holes are for. For better air ventilation, or your feet stinks and months later, your shoes stinks!
7. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. According to ME.
8. You're louzhee if you get stucked in the elevators with Crocs. Only weird people run around in elevators. d:
9. Great flexibility. Great quality. Great price ( if you get it at the right time ). Great everything.
10. Waterproof. Stainproof. Thumbtackproof ( it's true! ). And most definitely Jessica-Loo-and-Hannah-Lim-proof. That's why I'm standing up and defending for Crocs mann!
Psst... They should like pay me or something right? I want to be an ambassador for Crocs! LOL. Yes, I'm joking. d:
Good night all! :D
Labels: Bottom of my heart., Laughters and grins.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home