Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Great is the word.


Yes. I am BUSY. BUSY photoshopping. Hee.

But this isn't that bad right? Ohh... I welcome all comments. d:

But I think I'll get discouraged anyhow, if there are louzhee comments... so, don't comment. Yadayadayada. :D

Yeah so, I'm working on another picture.

Saborr ye? Patience is virtue.
=]


Right, this picture was taken today. You see, I skipped school today. For a reasonable reason. d: I had a really good sleep. Psst... I slept at 0300 am. -_- Anyway, woke up, ate my phavouret nasi lemak, bathe and went AEON with granny. It was great! Uhmm...

Things-that-made-my-trip-to-AEON-with-granny-great list: [LOL]

1. I bought 3 tees for RM 50!

2. I first sang in GreenBox.

3. I eventually spent a great time with granny and basically LOL-ed the whole day. XD

Yeah. GreenBox was fine. It stinked a little but after all, it's a karaoke room right? People puke, smoke and all sorts. Yeah, the room smelled of cigarette smoke more though. So we both took turns. Granny sings old classic songs. I sang OLDER CLASSICER songs. Wait, classicer? It sounds wrong, classiker seems better. Haha. 'Cer' is pronounced as 'ser' right? E.g. sliCER, fierCER, canCER. Hmmm... cincai lahh. Practically, we both screamed up to 1500 pm. Heee! And and the best part is, it's only RM 20. Deyh, what do you expect to karaoke for 2++ hours with food and drinks all. d: It was great.

Then granny collect her new spectacles. Then I bought something. Then, we walked back home. Ahh, it was scorching hot and yes, we walked. -_- Granny insisted that we should walk instead of troubling my family members and she added that I can lose weight. Okay, I know it's true, but I don't exactly have to be that FAT right? Right, maybe I am, but still?! Arghh... we just walked lahh. So in the end we were really contented. She's got her new spectacles. I got my new tees. And we both screamed at the top of our voices at GreenBox. =]

All I want to say is, granny made my day. :D

That's all, back to photoshopping. Lalala. Night all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home