My propensity to laze around.
I admit that I use all excuses I can possibly think of to avoid the fact that I have to nerd. Even if it's to clean the entire house.
It might sound perfectly wonderful to skip school for any ordinary kid, but it's NOT when you have cramps. Yes, those cramps that only come by at that certain period of that month. One of my reasonable reasons to skip school today.
Plus, I consider myself an awesome homemaker today. I did the cleaning. That includes the ones that were not meant for me. I did the chores. I cooked an overcooked egg. And that is rather rare, because I make perfect eggs. Lol. I took darling Choco for his delayed morning business trip. I woke up late, I'm so sorry you had to control your pelvic muscles and whatever that's stopping you from peeing it out. I spent ample of time gluing myself to the computer seat and I swear I never left my eyes out off the monitor, simply experimenting with Photoshop. Photoshop is an epic, isn't it? And I ended up with this new header that took me virtually 60 minutes to finish. I'm noob okay, shut up.
I can feel guilts growing in profusion in me. Whoa. I get languagey when I feel happy. Heee. I don't think I feel that bad anyway. Good night and God bless you. :D
It might sound perfectly wonderful to skip school for any ordinary kid, but it's NOT when you have cramps. Yes, those cramps that only come by at that certain period of that month. One of my reasonable reasons to skip school today.
Plus, I consider myself an awesome homemaker today. I did the cleaning. That includes the ones that were not meant for me. I did the chores. I cooked an overcooked egg. And that is rather rare, because I make perfect eggs. Lol. I took darling Choco for his delayed morning business trip. I woke up late, I'm so sorry you had to control your pelvic muscles and whatever that's stopping you from peeing it out. I spent ample of time gluing myself to the computer seat and I swear I never left my eyes out off the monitor, simply experimenting with Photoshop. Photoshop is an epic, isn't it? And I ended up with this new header that took me virtually 60 minutes to finish. I'm noob okay, shut up.
I can feel guilts growing in profusion in me. Whoa. I get languagey when I feel happy. Heee. I don't think I feel that bad anyway. Good night and God bless you. :D
Labels: Laughters and grins.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home