Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tagged by Michellin.

Tagged by darling Michelle Chan Kai *clears throat* I mean, Hway Yi.

::Instructions::

Never see the questions before you arrange the names.
1. Sanjeeva.
2. Rayel.
3. Le King.
4. Alvin.
5. Adwin.

1. How did you meet 1 ?
When I was in primary school. :D

2. On a scale of 1 -10 how would u rate your friendship with 1 ?
11.

3. How long have you known 4?
9 years. =o

4. How do you know number 3?
Primary days jugak.

5. Where's 5?
At home I guess.

6. A fact about number 1?
My hubby. =]

7. Who is 4 going out with?
I don't know.

8. What does 1 do for living?
LOL. Ask him and come back to me. =)

9. Would you live with number 3 ?
Gosh. Maybe one day, only. Wait. Maybe not.

10. What do you like about number 2?
She's a fun person to be with. :D

11. Do you miss number 5?
YES I DO.

12. Would you make out with number 4 ?
Whoa! Nohh. I'll leave it to Michellin herself. Heeee.

13. What's your opinion of number 2 ?
She should talk more. Pfft.

14. What's your favorite memory with number 5?
Teasing him when he was the class monitor when we were 12. HAHA.

15. What would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out ?
I'll kill 2.

16. Ever had a long conversation with 5 ?
I think that was long. XD

17. Have you ever slept at 2's house ?
Nope. But I hangout there often. =]

18. Do you hang out with 3 alot ?
Not any longer.

19. Who have you known the longest ?
ALL OF THEM.

20. What will happen if number 1 and 5 have a relationship?
Ugly gheys. Pfft. Why is it always 1? No one else to pick on ahh? Bummer. Pfft. Sucky tag.

21. How often do you talk to 1 ?
Often. Heee.

22. What about 2 ?
We have got our own blahblah moments in school.

23. Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend ?
Nope. -_-

24. Would you go out on a date with number 5 ?
Whoa. Maybe. If he's daring enough to aske me out. HAHA. But again, noh. He's occupied. ^^

25. Do you dream about number 2 ?
Yes I do.

26.What did no 4 did to you that you can never forget ?
He did no nothing. But I think one thing I couldn't forget was our Prefect Camp to Bukit Cerakah.

27. What have you done for/to 1 that the person never forgets ?
ASK HIM. I think, it's that note I left for him when he was sick. Tell me I'm sweet please? LMAO.

28. What's 3 hobby ?
Frown and slouch. XD

29. Tag more people.
- Adwin.
- Pureshen.
- Charlotte.
- Shirlynn.
- Chen Ei.
- Elaine.
- Lester.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home