Unproductiveness.
Okay lah, I've not been nerding at all. I know, like whattheheck right? My online-dating schedule was postponed to like a month or so after, just because I wanted to nerd. Eventually, ... , I didn't nerd also. Pfft. Anyway, I still do tagboard replies even if I don't update, so I'm not totally dead right? Heeee. :D
Plus, to get you readers updated, I'll list out some stuffs that happened for the pass few days. I'll list them out weekly ( if I can last that long not switching on the computer, temptations you know ).
1. Arnand + Ee Von's birthday party.
2. HOT stuffs over at tuition.
3. My laziness and unproductiveness.
4. Hannahbanana falling sick.
Not missing...
5. Kerinduanku terhadap suami yang tersayang.
Tadaaahh! Right, I'm off to complete my reports. No, I can't nerd. Ishh.
Bye bye and God bless you! =]
Plus, to get you readers updated, I'll list out some stuffs that happened for the pass few days. I'll list them out weekly ( if I can last that long not switching on the computer, temptations you know ).
My posts-to-be list:
1. Arnand + Ee Von's birthday party.
2. HOT stuffs over at tuition.
3. My laziness and unproductiveness.
4. Hannahbanana falling sick.
Not missing...
5. Kerinduanku terhadap suami yang tersayang.
Tadaaahh! Right, I'm off to complete my reports. No, I can't nerd. Ishh.
Bye bye and God bless you! =]
Labels: Announcements., Turn-offs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home