Letting it all out, Puan Wo Hen Ai Ni.
Warning: This is an angry post. If you're in the mood for laughs and interesting stuffs, you might want to consider reading this post. I don't want to be the reason for spoiling your day unlike this someone who spoiled mine already. Thank you. -_-
Fyi. Puan Wo Hen Ai Ni.
I ( and the other Suksesians ), do not get what you seem to so called "teach" every BM classes.
Because all you do is blahblahblah and make up irrelevant crap w/o nailing it to the point.
I, do not get your attitude of expecting scripted, full, complete, exact, bulat-bulat, answers from us, for each and every question.
Because I am not a genius, and even if I am I would be teaching you instead of you teaching me. And no, I don't appear to have the ability to read minds.
I, do not understand the reason we have to write an I'm-so-sorry-teacher letter to buy your sympathy to continue teaching us.
Because we all make mistakes and our brains are not to be blamed. Ask me why.
Because you're paid to teach us.
I, do not get why we have to complete each and every exercise you gave even though we were absent/on-duty/out for official activities.
Because we don't even know how to do without being taught in the first place. And reporting my list of uncompleted homeworks to my mum, is not going to work. I tell you why.
Because she knows how stucked-up you are too.
So yes. I handed in all my books. And I got it back unmarked after two weeks. Because she wants the exercises I missed when I was absent/sick/out for tournaments/simply lazy ( I admit okay ). But that doesn't give you the reason not to teach our entire class for another semester. And throwing at us heaps and heaps of homeworks without teaching still gives you the dollahs you stuff in your pockets eh? And rolling your eyes in front of our faces is only going to make us hate you more and more. Come on lah, you want to roll, roll somewhere else lah. It's not like you got sexy, smoldering eyes or something. And stop asking us to shut our mouth when you can't shut yours in front of other students and teachers. Putting the entire blame on our class, creating a stinking reputation for us, and you won't be expecting another I'm-so-sorry-teacher letter for the second time. It's not even our fault. It's fine for me if you don't want to teach. There are many others out there. All you need is to pack your bags and dogs to California and get paid for something worth of your profession.
I even got you a job offer.
Need a closer look?
You can now go teach your dog how to say "Yo quiero Taco Bell" and "Viva Gorditas!" and serve tacos and burritos and nachos and chalupas.
Thankyouberimuch. I love you Puan Wo Hen Ai Ni.
Good night, readers. :D
Labels: Bottom of my heart., Turn-offs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home