A visit to the Philea Home.
Okay. This shall not be lengthy and crappy. I'll just let the pictures do the talking. I've captioned them to help you guys understand better though. Weeee. Go on! Scrroooolllllll.









US and the orphans. =)
Candid. RAWR.

The pole dancer. *winks at Sanjeeva*
Gundu.
Awesomed. 
Retard. Mama.

The Philea Home orphans.

Billy entertaining the kids. =)

Billy grooving.

Samson as Goliath. He forgotten his lines. Haha.
I like this shot. :D

Nicholas as Jesus. I like this too! Heee.

Sexy Roman soldiers bashing Jesus up. =x

Abraham and Isaac scene.
Nohh. Billy is not raping Samuel. -_-


The balloon game.
Difficult to get a shot of this though. Everyone is so hyped up running jumping and screaming around. XD

Blanket game.

Awesome children.
Vani. Shivani. Arivanan.

Shivani. Sivashangari. Nalini.
I remember their names! :D

Shivani. Yoges. Chunted. =)

They proved themselves they're awesome.

Shivani. I love her! =3


Tutoring. =)

His light shone their paths.

Arranging books for the kids. Heee.
US and the orphans. =)
Candid. RAWR.
Groupie. :D
And after that...
YOU GUESS???
GOT IT???
CAMWHORE LAHH. WHATELSE?
The pole dancer. *winks at Sanjeeva*
Gundu.
Awesomed.Tomato and banana. What a combination. Lol.

Retard. Mama.
Remama?



So random. Haha.

Perverted woman. Lol.

Meet the woman. Heeee.
The very GHEY guy.
Overall, AWESOMED. I wish I could go back there again. Sigh. I miss those cute kids so much!
Anyway, I got to run. Bye bye all!
Have a good day. :D
Labels: Wonderful wonders.




2 Comments:
haha, only laughter fills my heart now ^_-
such an interesting outing, should have been there with ya. At least could have heard your guitar classics and you "pole" dancing for me xDDD.
and yeah wifey, gotta agree-cute children..very cute indeed (and so is the lady who wrote this blog).
btw a very humbled and generous did by all of your people. respected and chunted ^_-
Dei dei. You were there okay? :D
You're suppose to be my pole anyway. HAHA. Thank you for those sweet compliments darling. But whatmore you? Artistic and talented and simply AWESOME at your age. You made me proud hubby. ^^
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home