Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I is Malaysian mahh.

Hali semalam, 13.8.08.

Okay, I know I so random now. With my so random title. Whaddacrap. Anyway, I think my blog is a lil' bit dead and it's left to rot for some days. I still do my daily visits, but not update. Because I lazee lohh.

Today was supremely stressful for me. So tension lah. Right. It all started off with our class's singing performance in accordance to the National Celebration. It's some sort of a competition among all Form 4's. Honestly, I think we were AWESOME. Come on! Give 4 Sukses a round of applause! *self-claps* I personally think that, we were synchronized, loud and alive. I'm so sorry if I'd offend some of you people, but there were a few classes that seemed quite, ... , dead. Well, it all went well for 4 Sukses lahh I must say. Here are some of the responses we got from the people:

Before our performance:


Aiyahh. 4 Sukses practice in class only loud lahh. Sure at the Dataran Bestari no power wan. - Some teacher, she shall not be named. I'll label her as Teacher A.


Ehh. 4 Sukses guarantee 1st place lahh! - Teacher B.


You all got such angelic voices. You all should sing for me everyday! - Teacher C.


Eleh. Budak-budak tu tau nyanyi saje. Kerja rumah sumua tak siap. - Teacher D.

( Whattheheck lahh? )


After the performance:


Ehh. 4 Efektif mesti lagi kuatt ehh??? *screams at the 4 Efektifians* - Teacher A.


You guys were GOOD! *enlarges eyeballs like they were about to pop out* - Teacher B.

( This teacher seriously got scary eyeballs. )


Coming soon~ - Teacher C.


*run towards me with both arms outstretched* FUUAAHHH. VERY NICE AHH! - Siah Eer, 4 Dedikasi.



These are the few responses I got. Both encouraging and discouraging at times. The more they kutuk, the more we wanted to sing. So to cut the entire story short, I am really very proud of all 4 Suksesians, because of their co-operation and their hihg-spiritness. Even though, Hui Ling might have a terrible, diffucult, extremely tough time having to control the entire 45 students of superbly noisemakers, it still ended up well. All the effort Hui Ling made, to conduct this huge herd of 45 fat noisy cows, I'd like to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH. :D So anyway, I'll be looking forward to see 4 Dedikasi's performance tomorrow. Psst. Our competitors. =x But still, all the best to all 4 Dedikasi's. Yeah, you'll be expecting me at the Dataran Bestari cheering for you guys alright? Heee. I'm such a good kid.

Hali ini, 14.8.08.


Shut off that idiotic alarm clock at 0545. Sleepwalked back to the bed and sleeps again. 0615, mummy barged in all of a sudden yelling, "WAKE UP LAHH". Eyes half-opened, dragged myself to the toilet, brushed my teeth, gargled Listerine and bathe. Okay, my first time trying Listerine by the way. If you have not try it before, personally I think it's a lil' weird. There's this minty feeling everywhere in your mouth. Cincai lahh. Done bathing. Opened my closet and noticed that there was nothing hanging on the rail. I seriously damn kan cheong lohh. Went and check in the laundry basket, it was full but no school uniform in it. Then I realised, I brought it downstairs. Ran downstairs and saw mummy pouring detergent into the washing machine, closed the lid ( whatever you call it ) and selamburly pushed the ON button. I was like O.O. "You wash my pinafore ahh ma?". Sigh. Gone case. Whatelse next? Mummy nagged and nagged and nagged. Got teruk scolding. Anyway, it was about 0630, mum went off to fetch Hannah and brought the school shirt. Yeah and I put it on, quickly packed my bag and ran straight to the car. Okay, my day already started off terukly, so don't expect much awesomeness from this post. =]


Reached school a lil' late than usual. Caught Sue Wen reading her Julie Garwood, again. Anyway, fast forwarded to the interesting part. 4 Dedikasi's performance. Overall, I'd say it was GOOD. I like the rap part of all parts. Heee. *claps for all 4 Dedikasis'* But come on, I cannot membangga-banggakan 4 Dedikasi and not support my own class wei. 4 Sukses was GOODER. d:


Next. I had like tons of homeworks to complete. Thanks to my sibeh ho liao BM Teacher, Puan Aini, she said she's never going to teach us again. In fact, she's a woman of her word, she left us in the library today without saying anything but expecting all books to be handed in right in front of her very own eyes. That includes Karangan, Tatabahasa, Komsas, Novel and Pemahaman. Apparently it's not the first time she's been acting like this. But this time, I am not going to sign whatever I'm-so-sorry-teacher-I-will-never-do-it-again letter. It's not even our fault. She just lost her temper in the class because the entire class didn't know how to answer her question. Like whattheheck right? That's what teaachers are for lahh, to teach us, students. We don't know then you teach lahh. In fact, the whole class is not sorry for this. Siao teacher. So apparently, we were all rushing like crazy women, ignoring all lessons just to complete her homeworks. And BM was the last period. I felt so bad for all the other teachers because we had to do BM homeworks in their period instead of listening to them. So anyway, I completed everything except for Rumusan. I left my book at home. Sigh. Thanks to my missing pinafore, I missed my book.


Then, tuition. I've decided not to go to the E.T's trip end of the year. I'm so sorry Lee Shien Chen. They are a few reasons I said no. Mainly,


1. I think it's to near to Christmas and yes, like what Hannah says, it's going to be a really hectic week for us. I don't want to miss carolling practices. I don't want to be lousy Personal Asst.. And nohh, Hannah didn't influence me. I made this decision myself.


2. I absolutely think it's expensive. As in really very extremely expensive compared to last year. And I know it's a really nice place, but it's not worth it. RM388 just to watch the sunrise. Okay, jungle-trekking and some beach-barbeque. I've experienced jungle-trekking before and I think it's alright if I missed it, and barbeque over at the beach is almost similar to the ordinary barbeque. It's still outdoors but minus the sea, sand and yes, sandflies. d:


3. I have my priorities. I personally think that God is more important than some other activities. I mean you'll naturally wouldn't want to miss all the events over some trip to a great place with your buddies, if you're a Christian. No matter how great it is, God is the greatest of all. Amen!


4. My kawans are not there, even if I'm going. Fifi, Sue Wen, Ciu Yi, Ivan, Deshvin, Tommy, Ah Pao all not going sial. How to enjoy lahh wei? Lol. And honestly, I don't think we'll get along well on that day. =x


5. Come on! I'd definitely choose to have fun with people like Samson, Lester* and Hannah and Toefl and Jaclin and blahblahblah over you. I know I sound very evil now but I am serious! I'm so sorry but logically, I get to have extrahh fun without bursting my pockets. Hahaha.


* VVVVVVVVVVVVVVIP. He has to come for carolling or he'll watch his head chopped off.


So VOILA! My very reasonable reasons for not going to E.T's trip this year. Heee. So anyway. Worstnyerr, I had to pout in front of 60-70 people in tuition today. Eventually, it was suppose to be Lester but he failed. So yes, I went on the mini stage, stood right in front off the people and pout. Sigh. Embarassing but it's okay lahh. I don't feel embarassed also. HEEEEEE. Whaddacrap lahh.


Hali besok, 15.8.08.


You'll be seeing me in school tomorrow singing Jalur Gemilang and waving some flags and most definitely camwhoring. Yes, I know that almost 90% of the people are not coming but read this: I AM PROUD TO BE THE AMONG THE 10%. Hahaha. I am serious.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Why so semangat suddenly???

I is Malaysian mahh.

Have a nice day! :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home