HYPERNESS.
I AM SO HIGH HIGH HIGH.
I feel so happy!
My heart is pounding and thumping like the snare Gabriel will bang on every Sunday!
I can practically feel my adrenaline rushing through my veins!
Fine. I can't feel it. But I think it is!
I think I could jump off from the peak of the Petronas Twin Towers and stretch out my arms as if it were wings and put on a retard smile and still think that Superman would come with his blue suit, red cape and superchio red undies to save me.
Fine. Not Petronas Twin Towers.
I think I'd die before I even reach the peak.
Okay. Jump off from the roof on my house cukuplah.
But serious! I am really this HAPPY.
Thanks to the awesome church service today.
Yes. Toefl can sing. As in seriously, sing.
Gabriel looked so handsome rocking on the drums and he's improving!
The awesome Samson.
The awesome date.
Above all, the awesome GOD.
hallelujah.
Will blog more about the hyperness asap. It's 0200 already. Oh and yeah. I'm cleaning my room at this hour. HIGH mah. What to do? d:
Labels: Wonderful wonders.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home