Saturday, July 26, 2008

There she goes again.

There there.
She's showing off her new Calvin Klein skirt.
Then, her Guess bag.
Next, her Louis Vouitton purse.
One fact, I don't even care.

So what, if you're rich and wealthy?
Those dollahs aren't yours anyway.
Rather than spending it all on branded merchandises, why don't you donate me some?
Say, I can recommend you awesome fakes.
Guess, Louis Vouitton, Prada, Coach, Burberry, Bonia, whatever shits you name it.
Go get it from Chee Cheong Kai.
Bigfatdumbo.
What a waste of money.
Ugghh.

I seriously pity her parents.
Their hard-earned dollahs are being thrown away like some tissue paper she needs to wipe her ass.
And she thinks boasting her "oh-so-branded" stuffs is going to make me jealous.
Fyi. I don't get jealous of people who's got peabrains and very much likely, self-centered.

I mean, buying branded stuff is not bad.
It is bad if you buy as much as her.
But whaddacrap?
Being 16 doesn't mean you can own the world with your parents' dollahs.
Come on, do you seriously need a Calvin Klein skirt? Guess handbag? Louis Vuitton purse?
What do you think your parents are? ATM machines? -_-
Ughh. I should mind my own business.
Just pouring out my thoughts.

Ohh and guess what's next?
A "Save Kill-this-ass, save-the-world" printed tee custom made by minavuitton, the Heroin of the day.
Crap, pffft.

It seems Elaine's going through the same situation, I guess.
Lol. Good day readers!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home