Sunday, July 27, 2008

BFC Youth Badminton, RC Prom Nite and honesty.

Ohh yes, you can call me a smart ass. HOHOHO. Go ahead. Give me a pat on the shoulder and tell me I'm smart! Lol. I know I very lansi right now, but it's true what! I actually been to both events, our youth badminton and that sucky RC Prom Nite. *shows babi face*

Thanks to my cranky, crappy brains. I made it to both places. Yeah so, here's how it goes. My Saturday, okay to make it easier, my yesterday, started off at about 0900. Like I mentioned in the post before this, I skipped school. Heee. Getting up at 0545 is enough for 5 continuous days. Man, why make it 6 when you're so sick of it already? d: So yesh, did the usual. Online, chores, guitaring, blahblahblah. Yoke Pei was bugging me the whole day long. Okay, honestly, it's only for about an hour or so but... it seems neverending. Asking and arranging and planning stuffs about the RC Prom Nite thingy. Psst... Honestly, again, I couldn't be bothered about that prom thing, was more intrigued and excited for badmintons. *sticks out tongue* Sorry, but I'm being honest! Come on, if you're practically a good friend of mine and you understand me personally from A to M maybe, ( Well if you label yourself one, you'd be singing ABC and counting with your fingers along to see what position M is, if not, this proves you're not what you think you are. HAHA. How lame can this be. You bet, I am doing this. ) nobody understands me from A to Z except God, you would definitely know that I would choose badminton over prom. *grins* So how much do you know me at this point, kawans?

And when it was about 1400, Lester pm-ed me, asking whether he could join badminton too. Why, you're certainly very welcomed! Haha. Hush hush. Honestly, I needed transportation to BFC so since he wanted to come along I can take his lift. Haha. Tell me I'm smart please? HOHOHO. So yeah, I took a quick bath, told him to come over my place at 1500 and vrrooomm, we head off to BFC. As predicted, he's that friendly guy everyone loves. In fact, very likable! Billy seems to be glad that he'd contributed most of his ideas for our trip to the orphanage this coming August. So all BFC Youths, please be noted that our trip to the Phillea Home, I'm not sure how to spell it, is on August 16. Ty. He'd told us what games to play, and a very interesting, fun, interactive, kids-will-love-it, song. It goes, "when we walk to the right, and we walk to the left, when we walk and we walk and walk all night. Bend your heels and your toes and a half-round turn and a new friend found!". It comes with the actions. So, it's like a dance when we go round and round, exchanging dance partners until you've danced with everybody. Well, thankyouberimuchiiee Lester dahling. We were all very much entertained and glad that you were there with us. Heeee.

P/s: Tell me you feel touched now and give me more sweets in tuition you babi!

As our discussion goes on, we walked straight to the court at 1600. So yes we arrived only 5 minutes early, that grumpy old guard didn't let us enter the court. Not even, when the court is empty.

Billy: Boleh masuk ahh?

Oldgrumpyguard: Belum pukul aahmmpaatt lahh. *points to the clock on the wall*

Billy: Aiyahh. Boleh lahh. 5 minit sajahh mahh.

Oldgrumpyguard: Tak bolehh. Bos allee. Nanti marahh ohh.

Billy: Okayy lahh okayy lahh.

5 minutes later...

Billy: Ehh. Four o' clock already right? *flips his handphone and checks the time*

Me: Uhmm... *takes out handphone from pocket and checks* Yeah. Four already.

Billy: Ehh kak. Boleh masuk?

Oldgrumpyguard: Belummm! 2 minit lagii ohhh. Tungguu mahh.

Billy: HAH?! Lu jam lambat lahh.

Oldgrumpyguard: *mumbles in Tamil to her co-worker and walks away*

Me: *rolls eyes* Ehh, Chin Liung. Go adjust the clock lahh. *grins*

Chin Liung: Ehhh ke yi horr? *attempts to step on the chair to reach for the clock*

Me: Ehhh. Come adi come adi.

Attempt failed.

And finally when it is 1600, her time, we entered. So, without wasting any more time, we whacked the balls yo! Swoosh. Swiishhh. Dengan gaye gaye macho, graceful smashes and blahblahblah. Here are the pictures. The usual. Miss photographer on-duty. =)

Be right back while waiting for those pictures to upload.

FINALLY.

My hero.

Lester, the pro.

VERSUS

Billy, the ex-pro.

Ahh. The *clears throat* pairs *ahem*.

Ah li. My awesome partner. =)

Okay, there's more but I'm a lil' in a hurry currently. So maybe, I'll upload them soon or maybe, just these. Weee. Seriously, it was fun and tiring. Ohh wait, I cannot miss that photo.

In the meantime, here are a few random things I'm doing while waiting for that lousy blogger photo uploader. Ishh.

1. Enjoying 7UP in a paper cup. Yes, paper cup. No, I am not that poor that my family couldn't afford proper cup and mugs. It's just lighter and more convenient for me as it is disposable and besides, we got ample of paper cups at home. And yes, I am just too lazy to wash my cup. Lalala.

2. Watching a music video clip of Aerosmith, I don't want to miss a thing. ZOMGOSH. I LOVE AEROSMITH! Serious, he might be abit weird-looking but who cares? He's got an awesome voice. I even caught him in Discovery Channel one day in the Human Machine TV programme. It says that he's got the most powerful voice box a human could ever have. It vibrates xxx times more than an ordinary human! Okay, it's xxx because you don't actually think I can recall that figure when I watched it like several months ago? -_- And you guys who dislikes Aerosmith, ihateyou. :D

3. Avoiding the thought to e-mail Wen Lynn the Japanese Cultural Day Report. Yes, I'm lazy. I've done quite a number of stuffs already you see. So anyway, Teressa might be reading this or Wen Lynn herself. Either one, they both will be fuming but, aiyahhh, it's 0046 currently and Aerosmith first. Booooyahhh!

FINALLY.


Yes, this picture. My hero and his heroin.


Will be photoshopped soon, I guess.


Beautifully unphotoshopped. Lol. I love the brightness that's all.

The gheys doing their thang.


Miss photographer all red and happy and HIGH like a tomato.

Wait, tomato? O.O

Yeah so. It actually ended at 1800 but I left early to get ready for the prom. So, I left the court at 1730.

Miss photographer off-duty.

Thanks to Billy, he got me a ride home. =) Ran and rushed and bathe and hopped into the car and head to KEC. Yes, so freaking far and I actually thought I was late. It says that the event starts at 1700 and it was already 1810 when I was on my way there. As expected, typical Malaysian traditions, obvious and proven at 99% of all chinese wedding dinners, sharp is not always sharp. They are blunt somehow? Lol. Crap. I was just in time. And when I was already there, about 1835, met the gang, chit-chatted, whooaa-ed and whhuaahhh-ed at each other. Okay, that was me, only. Haha. First time seeing Shi Yunn and Ciu Yi in a dress, excluding school attires. We entered the hall at about 1900. Guess what? The hall wasn't even half occupied. Lalala. I should have stayed on duty up to 1800. Ishh. Anyway, to cut the whole prom story short. It was boring. Sorry to say this, but I'm not that kind of girl who enjoys this stuff and I expected more from it but it actually turned out disappointing. The money was for the Red Crescent Society after all, so I think it's okay. That RC Idol, I actually think MGS's contestant should win, Atiqah if I'm not mistaken. Not being biass but seriously, she's the only one who performed it really well and her voice was powerful enough to deliver the lyrics of the song. Even it was in Malay, I could clearly understand word by word, the lyrics of the song. Some others were just lip-synching and mumbling. Pfft. And and. I wonder if I should say this. I wonder STARians reads my blog, I don't think so lahh. But whattheheck. I think Katrina didn't pull it off. That song is definitely an only-for-Aerosmith song and everybody ought to know that. I mean, can you actually scream like he does? Well, I can't as I'm listening to it now, and singing it in a slow, acoustic version isn't going to work, right? Hmm. Just my opinion. Sorry, if I've offend you people. She got second or third I guess.

And and I also think that La Salle's team should win for the Dance Battleground thing. They were the only ones who made hip-hop cute, unique and awesome. Unlike those BeeKays. Okay, I don't know how to put this. And I think many BeeKays reads my blog. I wonder if I should say the word. Alright, I'll say it anyway. The Secret team from BeeKay looked slutty. Okay, I said it. *prays that those BeeKay fans would ignore that or just tutup mata lahh* =x I think those boys from La Salle were great, but they got second place. Pfft. They lost to the not-so-impressive Kwang Huarians. They didn't get my attention and it wasn't unique. That same ol' pooping popping and locking everyone sees almost everywhere. As a not-so-hip-hop-fan myself, I think that masquerade thing La Salle did was attention-grabbing and eye catching. And their choice of songs were great too. Some baby's voice playing "Rottiii keeejjjjuuuu" I think, and they were acting like kiddos. Awww. They were quite short, seems Form 1 to me, putting on green masks performing. They were great, but too bad, second place. It's okay.

Let's all give them another round of applause!

*claps claps claps claps claps claps claps claps claps claps claps claps claps claps claps claps claps*

And and. Jessica Loo, after all those crappy things you've finally came to the part you've been waiting for, pictures.


From left: Su Vien, Michelle, Me, Sue Wen and Yoke Pei.

Crappy women. =)

Something interesting in front of the loo.

Aww. A blurred groupie of MGSians.

It's alright Michelle. *pats* =)

Rather disappointed Jess? Haha. I'm sorry, we didn't took much. Well, much, but not with my camera. And I was spacing out the entire event. Lol. Sorry! After all, Ciu Yi and Shi Yunn are in this picture right? Heee. And Yoke Pei, by the number of pictures itself, you'd know what are my priorities. So, don't bising and call me stubborn alright? Wee.

Look, it's now 0130 and I've not done my report and stuffs. Ughh. I got to go readers! Good night and take care.

God bless you. =]

Wow. Quite a long post eh? =3

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home