Saturday, July 26, 2008

Difficult decisions to make.

Yeah, I skipped school today, so? Lol. It's a Saturday after all. Who goes to school on Saturdays? Plus, it's a schooling Saturday. Means no softball, no japanese club, no band. Oh and I've never attend band anyway. They call me a 'dead' member. Why, that's so true! Because you arrogant people don't even let us newbies and noobies to even lay a finger on the instruments. So screw you, I'll wander off or simply continue training. *sticks out tongue*

Right, I've got badminton later at 1600, and I REALLY REALLY want to to go! It's difficult having to plan an event for us, youths to hang out together. Plus, we got Samson, Gabriel, Jaclin, Nicholas? and all. Haha. I think the last time we went out was to the Hillsongs Concert. Sigh. And when everything's just so fine as planned, came up Sue Wen dragging me with her to go to that stupid Red Crescent Prom Nite thingy. Darn. Same time and yes, I have to make a choice on which event I'm suppose to attend. I can't be two places at once, can I? I don't even have an idea why I agreed to her anyway. Ohh yes. Blame myself. I wanted to see Shi Yunn and Ciu Yi in a dress. HAHAHA. So yes. I cannot make up my mind. It's obvious that I should go play badminton with my sayangs but hey they paid for me. I can't just ditch them and waste their money right? And same goes to my sayangs, I can't ditch them for some lousy event too. Heck, I bet it's lousy, and Lester agrees. :D In fact, I dislike dresses. I dislike social events. I dislike leaving my sayangs alone. Pfft.

So hey,

Conclusion: A stupid girl going for a stupid event for a stupid reason.

Whattheheck. Whattheheck. Whattheheck.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home