Friday, August 1, 2008

Earthly angels.


This is one girl I definitely love.

Her name's, Fiona Chen Shiau Tyng.

I call her Fifi.

She's super tall and a she's got the best smile the world has ever seen.

She has a great sense of humour without being lame.

She's an awesome buddy.

She's really good in art.

Distance is not a factor nor a hindrance that would stop us from reaching each other.

We will still be as close as we were like the ol' times.

I love you, Fifi.


One word is sufficient to describe him.

And yes, my favourite word it is.

AWESOME.

I still need to elaborate after all.

His name's, Sanjeeva Rao.

I call him Sakitjiwa Rao for the past few years.

I call him my hubby now.

He's one brilliant kid.

He's supremely creative in whole.

He works wonders with just paper and colours.

He's sweet and sour.

He moonwalks.

He's my Saturday.

He eventually ended up being my everyday.

And heaven knows, how we became this close.

We've known each other for almost a decade darling.

I love you, Jeevs.


This woman became a celeb after being mentioned like 6546843135496846 times here in my blog.

Well, yes. That shows how important she is to me.

Her name's, Hannah Lim.

I call her Banana.

I also call her HannahLimpy.

She's the best cousin I have.

She's like my 24/7 clown.

She's like me and at the same time not like me.

We got the same chubby face.

So yeah, some people mistaken us as sisters and even twins.

But whatever it is, she's uncomparable.

There's no other HannahLimpy, I can ever find in planet Earth.

I would even curse those aliens in Mars who's got a name Hannah.

Because, she's officially crowned as the Universe's Best Cousin.

Oi, you better feel touched now or you make me siasuey only.

On top of all, thanks to this woman.

I have been saved.

I love you, Hannah.

from the deepest depths of my heart.

iloveyouall.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home