Miss me when I'm gone.
I shall force myself away from this lovely computer of mine.
I must fast from the internet.
I need to seriously nerd.
I cannot afford to flunk any papers.
I shall miss my hubby.
*sniffs*
ZOMGOSH. So touching right? *sniffs*
I love you, Siah Eer.
By the way, this is my 100th post. Heeeee. :D
I must fast from the internet.
I need to seriously nerd.
I cannot afford to flunk any papers.
I shall miss my hubby.
*sniffs*
Oh, and here's something Siah Eer wrote and left it on my desk, without me noticing it.
If the world is black and white,
I will see things clearly.
Although the colours fade away,
I will still be happy.
Although the rainbows formed after rain is grey,
I will still grin to the sky.
Although the downfall does not shine,
I will still stay here,
Because no matter what,
Life is colourful when you're here.
ZOMGOSH. So touching right? *sniffs*
I love you, Siah Eer.
By the way, this is my 100th post. Heeeee. :D
Do miss me people!
Labels: Announcements., Bottom of my heart., Wonderful wonders.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home