Monday, September 8, 2008

Ini minggu updates.


Semalam.

I manage to drag myself out of my super-comfortable darling bed, at 0730. It's a Sunday and 0730 is just perfect. Not too late or too early to prepare for church. Besides, mummy is away in Kinabalu and I've got to hop in Hannah's. Bathed, and, ... , they came. Obviously, they left after honking like mad and ringing the door bell after a million times. Heee. You can't possibly think I would run out of the loo with my hair dripping wet and a towel wrapped around my body, screaming "COOMMMIIINNNNNGGGGG!", right? -_- Anyway, I didn't know they were here after macha nagged at me at how troublesome I was to wake him up that early. So, macha granny offered to fetch me to church. I love my granny. =)

Arrived church and helped out Aunt Sharon to prepare the communion. Met Looi Yoong along and she helped me out too. Heee. The entire service was awesome. Discipleship Network Group a.k.a DNG, was great too! Not much of sharing this week but Bryan is back. I repeat. BACK! Can somebody scream "Hallelujah" with me? Lol. Michelle came too, and so did their mum. Even lunch was good. Yummy. Hannah's complaining I eat more than I pay. Pfft. Come on. What I took is less than RM 4.00 okay? *sticks out tongue*

Then I started whacking that si beh chio red drum. Heee. Bribed my awesome drummer to teach me how to whack and promised that I would borrow him my LOTR DVD box set. Ahh. Getting him to tutor me is easypeeasssyy. After all, I know what they all want. *evil laughs*. Yeah and whacking that red red drum darn syiiookkk lohh. But. Hmmm. Alright! Decided, drum classes every Sunday after lunch is ON! Ladidadida. =]

Oh and my brought my camera, so here are the camwhore shots.

In Christ "ALLLOOOONNNNEEEEE". Us ( Gabriel, Hannah, me ) screaming. =]

Credits to Samson.

Hannah and Jaclyn. :D


Oh baby, I see you sooo happy! Samsoniee. =]


Bribable and bulliable, drummer. :D

I love you cuzzie.


Just to laugh at how short I am. o.o


Now you see me.

Now you partially don't.


I dare say this, Aaron will lose his phone in less than a month.


Why ahh? Because his phone never lasts for more than a month.



After that, we packed and waited in the car for pastors and pastors' wife to finish chatting. And finally at 1550 I got home. And 10 minutes or so, my macha hurried us all to the car because we need to fetch mummy and AhLim from LCCT. Mummy brought back Famous Amos cookies for me. Weeeee. And and, AhLim just tumpanged without any gifts. Pfft. Whoa. I realise I went to the airport twice this week. Monday to KLIA and now LCCT. Oh and let's rewind to Monday.


Semalam semalam semalam semalam semalam semalam semalam.

Okay, I got that right. We sent Kelly back to Singapore. And fyi, Kelly is my macha's galpren. Lol. Got status okai? Don't plray plray. Heee. And and she brought mummy a BlackBerry from Singapore. And and and nohh. It's not mine. Pouty lips and sultry eyes just won't seal the deal. =( Sigh. I'm so jealous sial can? Anyway, I was happy enough we had Burger King for dinner. Yummmyyyyyy babeh!


Macha and galpren.

Let me make this clear: She's seriously not lala one. I would have asked macha to trash her if she is. =x


Credits to macha. Taken without me realising it. -_-



Heee.

*Lazy to photoshop. d:

Semalam semalam semalam semalam semalam.

Sorry lahh. My post seriously very messy now but I lazy to rearrange and all already. I'll just help you labelling it okay? It's Wednesday. =] Okay, so today's Arnand's and Ee Von's birthday celebration over at AEON. Hannah and I had no time no buy gifts for them, but I brought my guitar so we could play and sing for them. So anyway, not much details just continue scrolling and hayatilah the pictures below. :D

The birthday babies and I. :D


Banana and I washing up at the loo after the cream fight. o.o



Aiyooh. Romanticnyerr. XD


Cream-smudged groupie.

I CINTAH YOU ALL.

Arnand, always my crocodile. =)


The awesome, LOUD, tuition kakis. =)



Cream momma.

Camwhore momma.

This one I beri like. :D :D :D

Semalam semalam semalam semalam.

That will be Thursday. Heee. I'll go straight to the point. Iri came running to my class today. *Ahem ahem* Let me reenact the scene. *ahem* JASSSMMMIIIINNNNN! Hannah's crying! I was like O.O when I heard that. There wasn't even a why. I just ran off to Hannah's class and I spot her sitting at the corner of her class with her blazer on. Indeed, she was crying, and shivering. I was like grabbing her hand and the why finally came out. Sick lahh, whatelse? I figured. Her forehead is like sizzling hot I tell you. I borrowed Amelia's handphone and rang up macha to come to school and fetch Hannah home. Thank goodness he wasn't in college or something. I was seriously so worried. I packed her bag and assisted her to rest while waiting for macha over at the wakaf. Then I accompanied her along with Shirlynn. We lay hands on Hannah and I prayed. Soon. Minutes later. The sun came up. Hallelujah! She then fell asleep like babi. Soon came macha and he sent her to the clinic and all. Sigh. I was a lil' relieved after that.

Fast forward to tuition.

The scandalous scene today. The very famous couple over at ET Bukit Tinggi has gotten peanuts. The guy bitchslapped the galpren because he caught her with another boy. Like whattheheck lahh? You guys are not even married. Who gives you the right to slap a girl? Pfft. Sissy. I was unlucky enough to miss the whole slap thing. Doublepfft. But anyway, i was so hyped up over the scandal and I started eavesdropping people's conversations and giving hints to Mrs Tan to blurt out the entire scandal. Basically, I was the papparazzi in-charge.

I got to know that both their parents' came over to tuition. They all discussed with Mrs Tan over at mamak. Along with a policeman , according to witnesses. I guess they need teh tarik or some yam char moments to settle things down. You bet, Mrs Tan was late for classes. XD And and as soon as she came in, we were all throwing at her the what-happenned-down-there look, but no one was daring enough to ask her. Isshh. Okay lah. I didn't dare too. -_- And when classes are over, macha came over to pick me up. Instead of u-turning, he head off unusually straight. Tengok tengok, mau pigi itu 7-Eleven. And and. Guess who I met over there? That bastard boypren who SLAPPED his galpren! ZOMGOSH. I stared at him like a full minute lohh. I think he recognises me. Lmao. Anyway, the next minute he went off after breaking that eye contact thing. Isshhh. I felt like slapping him that very moment. Tsk.

Hali ini.

Gideon, Hannah and I went crazee and peanuts as usual. But today was really funny. I wonder if it's funny to you but anyway, a pre-laugh. Hahaha.

In the car, on the way back home, after lunch.

Hannah: Aiyoohh. I feel like eating honeydew lahh. *points at the honeydews over at the fruit vender*

Me: I want guaavvaaaa!

Gideon: W-A-T-E-R-M-E-L-O-N!

Hannah: Pahhh! Can we buy the fruits ahh?

Uncle John: *silent*

Somewhere on the road.

Hannah: Aiyahh. My mum ahh always never buy fruits wan lohh.

Me: Yeah lah yeah lah! I have to like call my mum to remind her to buy fruits. Tsktsk.

Hannah: Next time when I'm married, I'll set breakfast, lunch and dinner all fruits for my family.

Me: HAHAHA. Yeah. We stock up the whole fridge with fruits.

Gideon: I buy one whole fridge of fruits!

Me and Hannah: *looks at each other* HAHAHAHA.

Uncle John: *still silent*

Then...

Gideon: *screams* THERE! WATERMELON! *points out to the window over at another fruit vender*

Me and Hannah: *turns attention to the fruits* EHHH!

Me and Hannah and Gideon: *simultaneously* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.

Uncle John: *silent again*

Me and Hannah and Gideon: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Lol. We were so fruity. XD Anyway, I'm off to go now. Good night readers. God bless you! :D

Have a nice day! *pppoooooooooofff*

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home