Saturday, September 6, 2008

The weight issue.

Something a little off-topic at the moment, ever wondered why your nasty friends are more blessed than you? Why your prayers were not answered when others get what they want without praying for it? Why you are more unfortunate than others? Here's what God says.

Matthew 5:44-45 Love your enemies and pray for those who prosecute you, so that you may become the children of your Father in Heaven. For he makes this sun to shine on bad and good people alike, and gives rain to those who do good and to those who do evil.

Tadaah! Right. Back on the track.
Some people, like me, are overly concious of their weight.

They do all sorts of stuff, to achieve their ideal weight. Well, at the very least, ideal.

Diet pills.


The wonderful treadmill.

Or maybe liposuction for the rich and wealthy?

A cheaper and an easier method compared to the above, go vege!

We all want to look good and sexy to pull off that silky, body-hugging dress you bought from, uhm, let's say, Dolce and Gabbana, that costs your hard-earned $4000.00.


You get so obssessed, you can't even stand looking at yourself in the mirror without rolling your eyes at the look of your big fat tyre around your waist. Okay, that's plain me lahh.
Are fat people really ugly?

This is a Brazillian model who died of Anorexia. She looked awesome right? I mean, her face without that skeletonish body. High cheekbones, sharp nose, nice eyes and all. I also mau, but only the face.

Aiyahh, I'll give you a better picture and you'd get what I mean.

Much better right? Hee. Liquified lah. d:

Why would women go overboard just to look good?

Warning: These pictures might be a little shocking. Brace yourselves. XD

I think models are one of the main reasons why people are anorexic. I mean, they show bad examples lahh.

Don't you agree?

And they end up like this.

Tragic.

It's just the matter of loving yourself and that includes your body. I don't believe that being skinny attracts your borfriend's attention. If so, dump him. He's not even being a true boyfriend. Sad to say, that most people I know, go on strict diet plans in order to lose weight, for their boyfriends. I just hope that they wouldn't go across the line.

As for me. I have this flabby tummy, like really flabby. They go "boing, boing, boing" like how Mr Yeoh does when he explains the Brownian Motion of gas particles. Haha. Hannah will understand.

Anyway, I don't really exercise, only when there's softball trainings. I'm really very GREEN, but waistline is like that. Don't ask me why, because I also don't know why. Like every other overweight girl, I complain alot. But I'll eventually laugh my fatty blues away. I don't have a weighing machine. So, my weight is like in between 50-60 kg. Besides, being overweight saves money. I'm serious. I seldom get the perfect dress/ skirt/ blouse my size. In some occassions, I fit in XL. So that's makes life easier by hunting down men's clothes and their definitely cheaper. Heee. You often see me in huge, oversized tees. Plus, their ultra-comfortable.

I gundu maciam yanne, and I'm loving it. :D

This took like almost 3 hours. Gosh. Mati. And it's 0227, my hubby's going to keel me. =x

Good night! And happy weight lifting losing. God bless you. :D

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rao said...

haha ur too sweet to be keeled ler. but still eh wifey...what tha hell are u doing posting at such a time, and when ur exams are around the corner???

lol and yeah i need to ask u...whats with the weight topic? i dont think ur fat..and ur obsessed with weight loss? cmon la...lepaklah...

and yeah GO STADY!

September 7, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home