Specially special ones.
My very own long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long list, of people I miss so dearly. Read on, who knows you might me privileged enough to be listed down. *Puts on a retard smile*.
Uncle Peter and family. It's been quite some time since I've met my uncle and aunt and cousins over at Auckland. I thank God for their salvation. I thank God that everything has been fine eversince granny and Uncle John went over to visit them. I thank God for the awesome church they went and continue going. I thank God for their boldness and strength that they have pull it through thick and thin. I thank God for their faith and trust towards Him and us here. I thank God for these awesome family. I miss Alannah, Christian and Yasmin. I want to see you guys so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so badly! Maybe soon, after SPM. Work and get some dollahs and fly with Hannah to New Zealand. Heee! I miss you. God bless Uncle Peter and his family.
Kindred Spirit Pierre Jesu a.k.a Mocha. Okay, don't give me the "HUH?" or "Who on Earth is that?" look. He's my dearest dog I left over at my old house. I think it's been almost 6 months since I've last seen him. That's his original name given by his original owner from Hong Kong. Yes. An imported dog. I miss you so much Mocha! Alright, maybe some description for you blurred readers here. I don't quite mention about him often but it doesn't mean I don't care okay? Mocha is an American Cocker Spaniel breed. Apparently, fat. Obviously when he's fat, he's greedy lahh. He eats on almost everything, including the food we, humans eat. He's my dad's boy. He gets to sleep on my dad's bed and only-for-dad leather Lorenzo couch. Even I don't get to sit there okay. He's saliva is deadly. It stinks so badly that the veterinarian needs to wear a mask to clean it. I think they need oxygen tanks more than masks. And he is very cute I must say. I hope you're doing good Mocha. I love you so very much that I can let you kiss me with that smelly saliva all smudged over my face.
Sanjeeva Rao. This fella, became a celebrity over here at my blog already. Lol. You know I can never get enough of you. *Sticks out tongue*. I don't think I can stand a day without missing you. I've been saying this like a gabimitrizillion times but I must say this, I love you with every beat of my heart. And when it stops beating, uhmm, ... , we'll see then. Haha. My point is, I miss you lahh. And no matter how many tangachis or akkas you're going to have, you got a wife that kicks ass. That includes Dahinoor. Oh and not missing Elaine. HAHAHA. Take care and sorry for the craps I've done and said, pureshenku. You're so going to rap and pole dance for me. I tell you, this boy is AWESOME. I remembered those times where I'd get jealous of his talent in art. Like I said before, he works wonders with just colours and paper. He taught me how to use crayons. He made the entire class of 6 Gigih go WHOOOOAAAA with his awesome Scorpion art made with leaves. Wait, was it a scorpion? Using leaves right? Ahh. It's just very very nice lahh. I remember him being a very noisy fella cracking funny jokes and being a really good Assistant Head Prefect. Gosh. Even today, this boy made me so proud. He's involved in almost everything and he doesn't let dreams to be left as dreams. To me, he's gone way far achieving them. Better than Michael Phelps my dear. Heee. I miss you my pureshen! :D
*One thing getting overinvolved, increases my blood pressure and minimises the time I'm suppose to spend with him. Pfft.

Wan Sue-Ann. My first ever best friend. Gosh. I tell you. It's been more a decade darling! Oh how I miss those kindergarten moments. She's always been there. Those sweet and sour moments. Those girly secrets we share. Those tiny little things we get jealous of each other. E.g stickers. Haha. And soon before we both know, we play again like how sunshine comes out after the rain. She never fails to make my day. She's the first friend I've ever rang on a telephone. Her house was the first I've been to. She's so many things I can ever tell. Above all, she's one awesome girl I miss. Though we're from different schools, different tuitions, and different housing areas. Woman, I tell you this. Bukit Kuda might be far from MGS. Delta might be far from E.T. Eng Ann might be far from Bukit Tinggi. But we are both still in Malaysia grounds and nothing can stop this friendship we share from such a long long long time ago. I miss you very much. :D
Michelle Chan Kai Hway Yi. I shall not call you names here. Haha. She's one awesome kid too! I enjoyed the times we had during our primary school days. I remembered those Tuesdays where I'd go over to her place and play and shop at the wonderful Pasar Malam. I remembered those times where we played around along with Syakila and Sue-Ann. I remembered the closeness we had when we'd pour out our secrets from deep within. I remembered we had this code of our own where we'd memorize and communicate with each other and everyone just go like "o.o what on earth are those two doing?". I remembered those fun times we had when I brought you along to Genting. I even remember you backing up for Ivan and I when we ran out of excuses, during tuition classes. LMAO. Oh how awesome you are, my friend. I miss you very much dudey.
All the teachers/ex-teachers of S.K.(1) JBT. This goes out to Cikgu Rafidah, Cikgu Tong, Cikgu Violet, Cikgu Halim, Cikgu Hamizah, Cikgu Shea, Cikgu Ahmad, Cikgu Asri, Cikgu Jiginder, Cikgu Intan, Cikgu Suhaimi, Cikgu Hamidi, Cikgu, ... , what's his name ah? That fierce teacher who has got a long face. Almost bald. Sorry I've forgotten his name. Cikgu I-forgotten-his-name, Cikgu Lee Leong Chye, Cikgu Kamsiah, Cikgu Raja Saidatul Maleh, Cikgu Mariani. Cikgu I-forgotten-her-name. The one who treated me a KFC meal after winning the story telling competition. Ahh I'm so sorry! Heee. I think that's about all. Sorry but I won't miss that pervert. Cikgu Faizal. Pfft. Anyway, I know some of them are over at some other states. Some still teaching at the same old place. Some other schools and some retirees. Still, I thank you all for your efforts even though I've been a very naughty student and often rebellious. Haha. I must say all these teachers are very patient. Weee. I miss you all, awesome teachers. =]
Kathiravan and Thayala. I can't separate them because they are just so ghey and I adore them so much. I wonder where Kathiravan has been. It seems he's in Kapar. Thayala? I last seen him like last year. Still very handsome I must admit. *Winks at Rayel*. Haha. I think he has shifted to some place too. They are just too awesome. And Kathiravan taught me my first Tamil sentence. And you betcha! I still remember it until today. "Naa onneh arayeh podeh". Don't ask me what it means. Go find it out yourself. Hee. Plus, thanks to him he got me all excited and inspired to converse in Tamil. Okay, more of curse than converse but anyway, I still love him! Thayala is just, mamamiahh I tell you. Both of them are best friends and they even fought over the same girl. Until they bleed. And after that, they became best friends again. Sigh. I miss you lahh machas.
Rubeshen. Man, he's one heck of a kid I miss alot. I miss his sense of humour. I miss his hamsapness. Serious! He craps and jokes in the most perverted way you can think of! Haha. For a primary kid lahh. Goodness. It's sad to hear that you've changed. But we all have to accept that people do change right? Somehow shocked and disappointed that you've turned down Atika's favour recently. But anyway, I still miss you and I will definitely ring you up like I do on your birthdays. Haha. Dude, keep the funnyness in you and don't nerd too much alright? You're balding! Heeee.
Aravind and Elaine. These two kiddos left JBT for I don't quite know what reason. Haha. Alright, ladies first. Elaine left when she was standard 3 if I'm not mistaken. That girl seriously very cute. She's got the longest hair in the class and I use to adore her hair okay? Don't plray plray. She's in the same class with me eversince standard 1. All Melur right? Wait a minute.
*checks primary school report cards*
Haha. Yes. All Melur. I remember seeing her very often during reccess. And heck when she left the entire class was like "Where she goooooo?" and "Why she go awaaayyyy ahhh?". Lol. But she comes back once in a while during our school events though. I remember talking to her once during our school's Hari Kanak-kanak. Heaven knows why we fought during Form 2. Honestly, I don't quite remember why. Haha. Anyway, I like the way we are now and heck I miss her loads! Even I just got to see her this Monday, like few minutes only and *poof* she's gone. Her million-dollah face is wanted everywhere. Haha. Next, Aravind. This boy is seriously very very cute! He's got spectacles and a nerd. In the sametime, perverted. Same groupie as Rubeshen. When you least expected a nerd to be a pervert. Haha. But they were cute being perverts for their age at that time. I have no idea why he left when we were standard 4. But anyway, I was lucky enough to meet him at Shien Chen's birthday party a few months ago. He still looked the same. Lol. I miss you Aravind. *Hugs*
My late granpa. It's difficult to see the Opening of the Olympics recently held on 08.08.08. It was my dearest grandfather's wish to watch the Olympic Games before he left. But it's okay, he has got a better seat up in heaven. Heeeee. I miss those times he'd be calling me 'wong tai tun' everytime I return from school. I miss those times I had lunch with him. I miss disturbing him when he sleeps at his lazy chair. I miss seeing him exercise his finger and hand muscles with that heavy silver balls. I miss picking up those balls when they fall. I miss seeing him chopping up garlic. I miss going out for bah kut teh meals. I miss those times he comforted me when I cried when granny was busy. He's such an awesome grandpa. I love you kong kong!
Okay I know this list isn't that long but I think it's time for me to go off. I don't think I can go on, I'd make this post too emo if I do. Sigh. I can almost cry thinking of granpa. I miss you all. Hugs and kisses. I love you very very much. People, if you're going through difficult times, do remember that there are always your loved ones for you. On top of all, the AWESOME God that never leaves you.
Jeremiah 29:11 I alone know the plans for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.
Have a nice day people! :D
Labels: Bottom of my heart., Wonderful wonders.

2 Comments:
lolz xDDD everyone cute for u hahaha.
btw wifey, what missing me all?? everyday i crapp with u ryte...relax on the missing me and start enjoying kay.
anywayz nice post, triggered our old memories.
Well I didn't crap with you today. Hahaha. Enjoy what without you? Pfft. Paitiamed pureshen. Heeee.
I cintah luu. :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home